IT'S LUIS ROBERT DAY!!!

southsider2k5

14 minutes ago, flavum said:

Please stay on the field, and don’t chase bad pitches. Welcome back!

Just before he got hurt he was doing so good at this, his scouting report was exploiting him and he was just letting them throw him trash pitches and walk him

1 hour ago, TheTruth05 said:

Knowing Leury's playing time should now be drastically cut

image.png

Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present

Welcome Back Luis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I assume Sheets will be the corresponding move, and the kid deserves a round of applause.  Go down and rake in AAA for the next month and maybe find yourself back in Chicago in September.  Well done, kid! 

I think it's Sheets as well. I don't see them getting rid of Lamb so Sheets seems like the move until September....And you're right about Sheets, there were some warts but he came up with some big hits, seems like a good kid. 

3 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

I don't know but Rutherford blows.

4 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Who is less likely to get claimed, Rutherford or Burr?

It'll be one of Rutherford, Gonzalez, Adolfo, or Mercedes.  None have futures with the Sox, unfortunately.  I think all would get claimed except Gonzalez (he's hurt anway), so that would be my play and wait until the fall to make the moves on the other 3.  But yeah, I don't see any of those guys appearing in Chicago moving forward.  Makes me sad on Adolfo.  

• Like 1

What about Burdi, who has not been much good at any level in a couple of years? He certainly has had injuries, but has had almost no success. At Charlotte he has an 8.02 ERA, and given up seven home runs in 21 1/3 innings.

Although they may not want to give up on a top pick. 

Just now, Mokena94 said:

What about Burdi, who has not been much good at any level in a couple of years? He certainly has had injuries, but has had almost no success. At Charlotte he has an 8.02 ERA, and given up seven home runs in 21 1/3 innings.

Although they may not want to give up on a top pick. 

I'd be surprised.  He can still be optioned for another season and this isn't an arm you give up on unless you have to.  

55 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

I don't know but Rutherford blows.

for real. Yankees farm always gets so much overhype, but I don't think I will ever understand what Sox scouts saw in him. Just zero power. 24 HRs in his MiLB career is so underwhelming for a guy that was traded for top talent. 

Edited by EloyJenkins