8/25 White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Giolito vs. Ray, 6:07pm CDT

Capn12

Just now, manbearpuig said:

He dropped the ball and lost it after he sucked the talent out. Who knows who has it.

edit: he gets a single as a type that. Damn you lag in YouTube tv.

I feel you. Fucking FuboTV. I read what happened on here before I see it on TV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Being attractive helps. Beckham is not a good announcer. Scotty Pods isn't good pre or postgame imo. They keep getting gigs though. Beckham is at least good in pre and postgame. 

Yes, this is the point I made yesterday. Network executives love Gordon and Pods because they are generally considered the sexiest White Sox ever, which allows them to get a foothold in the female demographic. The difference between Gordon and Pods is Gordon oozes charisma and Pods is dull as dirt, which is why Gordon is announcing and Pods gets pregame/postgame. But their perception among females is entirely the reason those two were selected. 

2 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Robbie Ray looks like Mac 
Dock Street Brewery wants 'It's Always Sunny's' Mac to visit so bad, they  made a beer about it

Dressed as Mac for Halloween about 6 years ago... Paddy's pub cutoff, got his tattoos off Etsy, had a box of wine for filling up diet coke cans to drink wine out of a can. Good times

Edited by ron883
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

Yes, this is the point I made yesterday. Network executives love Gordon and Pods because they are generally considered the sexiest White Sox ever, which allows them to get a foothold in the female demographic. The difference between Gordon and Pods is Gordon oozes charisma and Pods is dull as dirt, which is why Gordon is announcing and Pods gets pregame/postgame. But their perception among females is entirely the reason those two were selected. 

In a 3 hour broadcast, the announcers are on screen for a total of what, 3 minutes? You really think women are going to tune into a 3 hour baseball game to see Gordon Beckham for 3 minutes?

• Thanks 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic