7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

Is there a tutorial somewhere on the proper use of the "Hawk" emoji?  I finally got somewhat of a handle on the "newish" fire emoji and then another one gets added.  I don't want to offend, unnecessarily.

• Hawk 4

47 minutes ago, wegner said:

Is there a tutorial somewhere on the proper use of the "Hawk" emoji?  I finally got somewhat of a handle on the "newish" fire emoji and then another one gets added.  I don't want to offend, unnecessarily.

Example #1

• Love 1
  • Hawk 6

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Rooting for 10 losses in a row personally. Let the world see the emperor has no clothes.

They’ll win the next 3, get to .500, and then go 3-5 next week in Cle and Min. Watch. (But don’t really watch. Who would do that?)

Edited by flavum

3 minutes ago, flavum said:

They’ll win the next 3, get to .500, and then go 3-5 next week in Cle and Min. Watch. (But don’t really watch. Who would do that?)

They will finish with 80 wins and "retool" with the same staff in place for next year. Meanwhile we'll all be another year into the grave.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

16 minutes ago, flavum said:

I, for one, hope they win the next three.  I would like to watch entertaining baseball the next 3 months.  

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I, for one, hope they win the next three.  I would like to watch entertaining baseball the next 3 months.  

I hope so too. But they have to go 10-4 the next 14. They really have to get hot now or it’s over. I mean, really over, because August 2nd is coming up fast. 

2 hours ago, wegner said:

I like to picture Hawk Harrelson fighting off Evil Samuri and La Russa spirits, and fighting for White Sox Baseball to the death.

Any and all Hawks I reward are nothing but good positive White Sox vibes to the recipient and their message, or "Sox-O-Gram" as I like to call them.

Zw

• Hawk 1

5 minutes ago, flavum said:

I hope so too. But they have to go 10-4 the next 14. They really have to get hot now or it’s over. I mean, really over, because August 2nd is coming up fast. 

Ehhh.  I don't think it needs to be that strong.  Get to the start of the Twins series 4-5 GB, and see what happens.  

Another tough loss last night as a head scratching bottom of the 9th inning turns a golden opportunity into a disgusting disgrace. This team is hopelessly lost in the twilight zone, occasionally providing a glimmer of light followed up by several dismal nightmare games. Of course, with that said, the overwhelming majority of us fans will be here once again, lol, mainly to voice our displeasure with the current state of White Sox affairs.  It's not too late however to somehow right the ship, get the train back on track and blast off with a long winning streak. Of course, it certainly ain't likely and in fact, more predictably they will flounder around the .500 mark for another few weeks before throwing in the towel.

• Hawk 1