7/24 Guardians @ White Sox 1:10 The Road to .500 Continues….

Vote4Pedro

I will be out of town for a couple of days so maybe when I get back the White Sox will be on a 3 or 4 game winning streak. It won't be easy today against Bieber but Dylan is more then up to the challenge, I'm not sure however if the White Sox hitters will be. Go get em Chicago!!!!

50 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Nine days we are left to determine if we are buyers or sellers.

Sox probably have to go 1-5 over the next week to sell. They aren’t going to sell. Right or wrong, there is no chance of Hahn trading off pieces when the division is still there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sox probably have to go 1-5 over the next week to sell. They aren’t going to sell. Right or wrong, there is no chance of Hahn trading off pieces when the division is still there. 

Yeah, Jerry ain’t going to allow a White Flag 2.0 with Tony at helm.

• Like 1

Why the heck is AJ Pollock hitting 3rd against a righty?  The urgency to put pressure on Bieber just isn’t there from Tony.  He’s in a tough spot because this team has like 5 DHs and he has to rotate them, but for Pete’s sake, Pollock is one of the worst players in the AL vs. RHP.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No Vaughn today, but more Sheets!  Unless I missed an injury, fire this fucking clown!!

Left to right, should be Pollock-Engel-and I can't believe I'm saying this but yes Leury in RF, especially on a wet field.  I can just imagine Sheets tiptoeing around a triple from Kwan and throwing wildly for an inside the park homer.

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

Welp, time for another one of their triumphant two game winning streaks (followed by a two game losing streak, followed by a two game winning streak, etc, etc).

This team is a joy.

That would require them to win this game, which TLR had already forfeited. 

4 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

That would require them to win this game, which TLR had already forfeited. 

Eh, I can see them winning and pulling people back in for the 900th time, just to set up the 901st letdown.