08/16: Astros at Sox. 7:10, NBCSN (CEASE V VERLANDER)

Buehrle>Wood

3 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

If you are a major league player, you need to know how to bunt!

You would think so but it's not cool to bunt ya know? So guys can't bunt. ... Hail to Moncada, though. Nice single.

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Oh man, the haters about to get real quiet if the Sox take the first two in this series…

To be fair, the haters have had plenty of reasons to hate. And they're still here so they are still fans. We haters still want to win. And we'll give credit where it's due if Sox win.

I do love me some Abreu. Another 3-hit game? Those who hated on him need to agree he's not finished. He's just a notoriously slow starter.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

He needed to bunt.  Stay away from the double play.  Our lack of speed has hurt once again.  Grandal should have tried to hit to the left side.

Thing is. Fans of modern baseball (not saying u are, I don't know) can't call for the bunt from guys who can't bunt. The advance stat people don't want bunts anyhow. Yaz can't bunt. Case closed.

One out baby!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't understand how it's possible Robert starts tomorrow but he isn't capable of playing 1 inning in the field tonight.

He's not playing tomorrow.....Did you see him grimace everytime he caught a throw in the warmups?