4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

Come on man. Fans all want the same thing, but we all handle it our own way. All anger should really be directed toward this absolute joke of an organization.

I’m not angry at any fans, just annoying when this team has been dead all year but they turned their nose up at that

• Like 1

PT Barnum's most famous saying was "there's a sucker born every minute" anyone that buys a ticket to game this year to see this s%*# show of a team is a sucker. We need a boycott at both the ball park and TV. 

We need to send Jerry a message, sell the EFFEN Team please or you going lose more money than Oaklsnd does. 

I'm fed up with the FO, the manager, the porclean dolls on this team, the studity of investing millions in this bullpen and pinning there hopes on this starting staff. 

Hey Rick, who's Dane Dunning doing this year vs Lynne ?? How about given Lynme a huge exrension for 5 years at 50 million a year? 

The Sox can't land a front line SUPERSTAR for one of many reasons. Machado takes less money to play in San Diego. 

We pay a wife beater 13 million.  We have an allstar shortstop that can't stay on the field anymore. 

A 3rd baseball whose hospital bills are more than his salary. I can go on and on. 

Our ballpark in outdated and in thre wrong location. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

At least they play in the AL Central….so tired of hearing this s%*#, it’s the worst built in crutch this organization has and has been spewed by broadcasters and this organization for too long. Terrible rational to spin to the fans…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

At least they play in the AL Central….so tired of hearing this s%*#, it’s the worst built in crutch this organization has and has been spewed by broadcasters and this organization for too long. Terrible rational to spin to the fans…

Twins have so much more talent than the Sox this year 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

I haven't watched the last 2 nights, is Jason still scoreboard watching the Central?

5 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

“Good thing we’re in this division with all these chumps” says the team with the third worst record in baseball.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I hope the Sox become so bad that they become a national talking point…like ‘62 Mets bad.  Empty ballpark.  Long, long losing streak.  Anything to shine the light on ownership and the front office.  Remember, red, Hope is a good thing.  Unfortunately, we have none!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JTB said:

I hope the Sox become so bad that they become a national talking point…like ‘62 Mets bad.  Empty ballpark.  Long, long losing streak.  Anything to shine the light on ownership and the front office.  Remember, red, Hope is a good thing.  Unfortunately, we have none!  

Challenge with that is Oakland is legitimately worse and their fan base is literally losing the whole ball club.

47 minutes ago, MEANS said:

I’ve never wanted him back since he quit on the team but might as well let Ozzie captain this s%*# show and let the chips fall where they may, nothing to lose at this point. It would at least be more interesting.

Exactly how I feel.  Ozzie and this organization deserve each other and we fans might as well get some entertainment out of this shitshow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, fathom said:

Twins have so much more talent than the Sox this year 

Actually holding their own against the Yankees this year, too...Joe Ryan now 5-0, pretty sure yet another former Ray. 

Tigers now up 3 games on the White Sox. 

Just wow. 

Edited by caulfield12

24 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ok who in the organization can give the Steve Rogers speech?....Hydra, Shield it's all gotta go!!!!

The owner and front office can only recite the Lee Elia speech, which turns 40 years old on Saturday. RIP Les Grobstein.

https://www.outkick.com/legendary-lee-elia-f-bomb-tirade-turns-39/

The video below contains profane language directed at Chicago Cubs fans. Viewer discretion is advised.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The owner and front office can only recite the Lee Elia speech, which turns 40 years old on Saturday. RIP Les Grobstein.

https://www.outkick.com/legendary-lee-elia-f-bomb-tirade-turns-39/

The video below contains profane language directed at Chicago Cubs fans. Viewer discretion is advised.

This season deserves a Lee Elia emoji....PRINT IT!!!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, wegner said:

I haven't watched the last 2 nights, is Jason still scoreboard watching the Central?

I am done watching and not a chance I go to a single game this season.  Just come here and read comments, much more entertaining than the team.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2

7 hours ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Yeah it seemed a little more honest than I expected. I was expecting more putting makeup on a pig and claiming it's a supermodel.

Still, if there really is gonna be accountability it needs to happen and fast and the replacements can't be the same in house crap as usual.

Im sure rheir is someone on the KC staff looking for a promotion