GT 4/27: Best Team in Baseball vs. 4th in the AL Central - 6:10 CT

Quin

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Was cool to hear Jimmy Butler and Bulls knocked off the Number 1 Seed.

Need the media to keep the Heat on Hahn this afternoon and beyond until he joins Robin, Ricky and Tony.

Can't believe we traded Jimmy Butler for Max LaVine, but wait yes I do. The same owner who allowed his incompetent Gar-Pax President and G.M. to stay on despite one losing season after another has done the same with the White Sox.  Sounds familiar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The best thing that can happen to this organization at this point for the real fans is if this team continues losing every game in an embarrassing fashion until they are national news for how incompetent they are 

the players will be fine, they got paid

the FO idiots will be fine, they got paid

the owner will be fine, he made billions off of us suckers

its best for the fans that this team lose as many games in a row as possible. I’m hoping for at least 10 more losses

winning is utterly counterproductive at this point 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2

51 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

We might have a shot tonight as the Rays are coming back to earth getting shutout 2 straight games by the Astros.

Never fear, the Sox are in hot pursuit of KC for 2nd worst.  Cease may hold the Rays at bay but pen will do their usual song and dance.  Sox bats aren’t touching McClanahan. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Can't believe we traded Jimmy Butler for Max LaVine, but wait yes I do. The same owner who allowed his incompetent Gar-Pax President and G.M. to stay on despite one losing season after another has done the same with the White Sox.  Sounds familiar.

That trade was fine, good even. The problem has been pretty much every thing that has come after it, including AKME giving up on Lauri too soon and also bringing in Vuc before the team really needed to make a big move like that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

You're absolutely right is was a horrible trade. However right now the one thing different between the two Jerry owned teams is Jerry's son Michael who runs the Bulls. Although Michael hasn't made them a top NBA team yet, the one great thing he did immediately, was clean out the Gar-Pax cancer and go to the outside for a new fresh FO start.

It sure would be nice if Jerry could drop his insane ego and deranged stubbornness and allow Michael to run the Sox as well. I'm not saying Michael would make miracles happen, but I'm damn sure, he would get rid of the current Jerry Reinsdorf cancer of his Kenny-Rick Hahn utter trainwreck.

16 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

You're absolutely right is was a horrible trade. However right now the one thing different between the two Jerry owned teams is Jerry's son Michael who runs the Bulls. Although Michael hasn't made them a top NBA team yet, the one great thing he did immediately, was clean out the Gar-Pax cancer and go to the outside for a new fresh FO start.

While John was removed from the top spot, both John and Jim Paxson remain with the Bulls, because jobs for life means jobs for life.

https://www.nba.com/bulls/chicago-bulls-staff-directory

John Paxson - Senior Advisor Basketball Operations

Jim Paxson - Director of Pro Personnel 

Billy Donovan III - Video Coordinator

6 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

We might have a shot tonight as the Rays are coming back to earth getting shutout 2 straight games by the Astros.

I appreciate your optimism but the Sox are not the Astros. The Rays are at the top or near the top in almost all hitting and pitching stats. The Sox are near the bottom in almost all those same stats. The Astros are a hot team as well winning six of their last seven.

Two big alarming stats to watch in tonight's game:

1. The Sox pitching staff is #28 with most home runs given up. The Rays hitters lead MLB in most home runs hit.

2, The Rays pitching staff is #1 for least home runs given up. The Sox hitters are 23rd in home runs hit.

I'd love to see Dylan pitch his best game of the year and shut them down, but this team with their current negative attitude, poor effort and results, just doesn't give me any hope.

Edited by The Kids Can Play

11 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

While John was removed from the top spot, both John and Jim Paxson remain with the Bulls, because jobs for life means jobs for life.

https://www.nba.com/bulls/chicago-bulls-staff-directory

John Paxson - Senior Advisor Basketball Operations

Jim Paxson - Director of Pro Personnel 

Billy Donovan III - Video Coordinator

Point taken. You are technically right, but I assure you it's just a token BS meaningless job with a corner office, where he was told to stay out of the way of the new FO regime. Come on a senior advisor! LOL! Maybe he is allowed to advise on what color to paint the executive offices or what coffee company to use for employees.

Paxson has absolutely no power or authority with the Bulls when it comes to major FO decisions. I am quite sure Michael told Arturas Karnisovas he is in compete charge of the total Bulls operations and don't mind Paxson, as it's just a silly mind game my dad plays with totally inept executives who should be gone from the team.   

Edited by The Kids Can Play

1 hour ago, The Kids Can Play said:

It sure would be nice if Jerry could drop his insane ego and deranged stubbornness and allow Michael to run the Sox as well. I'm not saying Michael would make miracles happen, but I'm damn sure, he would get rid of the current Jerry Reinsdorf cancer of his Kenny-Rick Hahn utter trainwreck.

How come nobody ever brings up JR's other younger son Jonathon?  He took me on a tour of Sox Park before a game about 4-5 years ago, walked past JR's office (we were gonna go in but JR was there) saw Kenny in the hallway, took us to the boardroom.  Nice guy.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomtom said:

What are the odds that this Tampa Bay team loses 3 in a row?

With little to no crowd there tonight, Tampa will feel right at home and they play great at home....uh oh.

• Haha 1