GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC

You know to me, Remillard just feels like the kind of guy who would give us some heroic play against the Cubbies. Of course, Pedro will keep him on the bench to keep experimenting with Burger at 2B....because Jake has been looking so great at the plate lately.

I'm looking at that Sox lineup and I am struggling to see the group of superstars Big Frank is talking about.

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

When your new manager knows less about personnel than the fans. Like we have to write a manual for this guy. He deserves a raspberry award for worst manager. 

1 hour ago, wegner said:

You know to me, Remillard just feels like the kind of guy who would give us some heroic play against the Cubbies. Of course, Pedro will keep him on the bench to keep experimenting with Burger at 2B....because Jake has been looking so great at the plate lately.

I'm looking at that Sox lineup and I am struggling to see the group of superstars Big Frank is talking about.

Tim Anderson is right? Just ask him!

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

There are no superstars on the team, Robert would have a chance but the guy has no plate discipline whatsoever and it’s holding him back from putting up huge numbers, No doubt he’s a 5 tool player but needs work with that discipline.

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

There are no superstars on the team, Robert would have a chance but the guy has no plate discipline whatsoever and it’s holding him back from putting up huge numbers, No doubt he’s a 5 tool player but needs work with that discipline.

He has gotten better with his plate discipline. I think he will get there.

• Hawk 1

Sporting my Charlotte Knights cap tonight for the ballgame. It is one of the few caps that is over .500 for the season. I apologize in advance to those here looking forward to a sweep.

• Hawk 1

2 hours ago, wegner said:

He's this generation's Graffanino.

• Love 1