Game Thread Palooza Day 1.....Cease vs Dunning

wegner

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Absolutely awful job by this organization to get things to this state

I have a feeling that as much as the roster gets beat up, rightfully so, the organization can’t put them in the right situation to succeed. Because the players know the organization is a clueless joke. Im sure they have some level of pride. But they must know their abilities will be wasted here anyway in terms of applying them on the field for a winner.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Just passed Tigers and Nats for runs scored differential.

Rockies are really woeful.

Seems Sox will pick third or fourth.

I wouldn't doubt that the Royals pass the Sox by mid September.  This team is broken. Broken bats, broken mitts, broken arms, broken legs

Ain't no use jiving Ain't no use joking Everything is broken

3 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

I have a feeling that as much as the roster gets beat up, rightfully so, the organization can’t put them in the right situation to succeed. Because the players know the organization is a clueless joke. Im sure they have some level of pride. But they must know their abilities will be wasted here anyway in terms of applying them on the field for a winner.

What's more embarrassing is being eliminated in the worst division in baseball in April, essentially.

Right now, the Twins are just one game over .500.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

On there way to their third straight shutout!   This team has quit.  The next home game will have all Yankee fans in attendance!

One of those times where JR will argue fourth place can be termed a success if Cubs Cards Yankees Red Sox fans show up instead.

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Yeah, put the scrubs in. Not like it matters now. Nothing chaps my ass more, than seeing Dunning just beat our ass when we face him.

Still think Game #3/Oct 2020 in Oakland was the beginning of the end...decided not to use Cease/Dunning and then Crochet went down.

17 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Cease/Clevinger/Toussaint/Kopech/Scholtens

That's a starting rotation for the ages.

Unbelievably bad and I won’t be surprised at all it Cease declines next year.  Have seen some signs of that this year and if his stuff drops off again next year like it did this year he won’t be any good.