9/5 Sox@Royals

Buehrle>Wood

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

How are we doing on the year? Pretty abysmal I hope?

Well Ron, I know the Cubs are soaking up all your attention, but the game was actually held in KC...

2023 MLB Attendance - Major League Baseball - ESPN

White Sox are currently 24th, just ahead of Detroit...KC is 28th.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 1

f*** you White Sox! This awful team makes me want to take my son to his first game, get on the Jumbotron with a first game sign and another one directed at Jerry saying either:

”Ask me after the parade.”

”Jerry Reinsdorf 87, Father Time ticking”

“Sell the team, Jerry”

I couldn’t see the bottom of the 9th up close at the gym but once Anderson made the error, I knew they were going to lose. This is the laziest and most stupid group of players I have ever seen! Some change better be coming because they are so fucking pathetic that they should pay the remaining fans to watch their games! f*** the 2023 White Sox and the plane, horse or raft they rode in on!

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Anyone else think that they are purposely losing the games at this rate?

This uninspiring bunch couldn’t get motivated enough if a win meant getting whatever they wanted sexually!

I don’t think this team is good enough to try to do something and succeed at it, even if it was losing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This uninspiring bunch couldn’t get motivated enough if a win meant getting whatever they wanted sexually!

Can’t stop laughing at how inappropriate and forced this is.  I love it more ever time I read it man thanks 😂

41 minutes ago, The Beast said:

f*** you White Sox! This awful team makes me want to take my son to his first game, get on the Jumbotron with a first game sign and another one directed at Jerry saying either:

“Sell the team, Jerry”

I couldn’t see the bottom of the 9th up close at the gym but once Anderson made the error, I knew they were going to lose. This is the laziest and most stupid group of players I have ever seen! Some change better be coming because they are so fucking pathetic that they should pay the remaining fans to watch their games! f*** the 2023 White Sox and the plane, horse or raft they rode in on!

I'll report you for child abuse.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Blow a 6-0 lead...😆

This team now expects to lose, not win games.

17th time the Sox had a lead in the 7th inning or later...and wound up losing.

7th time they lost the lead in the 9th inning.

Time for a new pitching coach and every coach.   If Grifol picks his guys they will suck too because he's from a s%*# organization. The media will try to spin it as a positive over their 2 roses that grew out of a pile of s%*#.

BTW since Im in anybody but the White Sox mode I did see the highlights. It was interesting from the Royal's announcers.  Many opposing announcers end up unintentionally insulting the Sox.

Edited by kitekrazy

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

“Sell the team, Jerry”

Your passion is commendable. I've given up long ago. On my mlb.com cancellation it asked why canceling. One of the choices was "team not doing well." Our team blows. They get blown out. When they try to blow somebody out, they effortlessly blow the lead.

And by the way Cease is nothing special. He's just another guy.

1 hour ago, Jerksticks said:

Can’t stop laughing at how inappropriate and forced this is.  I love it more ever time I read it man thanks 😂

I wish there was something more to say for their inability to look alive and motivated. 

28 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I'll report you for child abuse.

Ha! I’ll go resale for tickets and parking passes. One thing I can’t trade is spending time at my son’s first game with my dad and I. That’s a memory I’ll always want to have regardless of how crappy this team is.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wish there was something more to say for their inability to look alive and motivated. 

Ha! I’ll go resale for tickets and parking passes. One thing I can’t trade is spending time at my son’s first game with my dad and I. That’s a memory I’ll always want to have regardless of how crappy this team is.

Try a Brewers game?

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It is difficult to tell if they are doing this on purpose as they have been doing this all season.