Cease To Padres per Passan

Chicago White Sox

34 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Quite honestly, every team should be willing to do this.  If you can convert guys you hope will someday be good into quality, controllable MLB pitching—you do it.  You can take the chance the unknowns become good or you can guarantee they translate into valuable assets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCsoxfan said:

Not that anyone cares that a single fan is done with the White Sox but I am. A kid who sat in the upper deck in old comiskey wondering if Ivan Calderon could hit one up there. A kid who got to leave grade school early to see the first game at new comiskey! Who cherished his big hurt autographed card/ball he got at Sox fest. A kid who got to play on the field with other little leaguers!

Who was bummed when the blue jays knocked them out of the playoffs. Who sat in the RF bleachers during the all star when Loaiza started. A college student who couldn’t watch the games but frustratingly followed them get beat by Minnesota late in the year in the early 2000s. Young adult who cherished my favorite team of all time, the 05 white Sox win the WS! An adult who emailed Rick Hahn before the “mired in mediocrity” press conference saying they were mired in mediocrity (coincidence?). An adult who has followed along the last decade but has lost interest due to Jerry’s incompetence and apathy.

Again nobody cares when a single fan loses interest for good, but sayonara! You all are fun fans who are devoted and knowledgeable. I just can’t do it.

You’ll be back when Jerry finally opens up the purse strings for a top free agent like Hahn promised!

8 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

Again nobody cares when a single fan loses interest for good, but sayonara! You all are fun fans who are devoted and knowledgeable. I just can’t do it.

I stopped watching the Bears when I decided that I didn't want to be angry ALL year. Congrats on all the spare time you'll have on your hands. Maybe learn to play an instrument. 

• Fire 1

40 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

Not that anyone cares that a single fan is done with the White Sox but I am. A kid who sat in the upper deck in old comiskey wondering if Ivan Calderon could hit one up there. A kid who got to leave grade school early to see the first game at new comiskey! Who cherished his big hurt autographed card/ball he got at Sox fest. A kid who got to play on the field with other little leaguers!

Who was bummed when the blue jays knocked them out of the playoffs. Who sat in the RF bleachers during the all star when Loaiza started. A college student who couldn’t watch the games but frustratingly followed them get beat by Minnesota late in the year in the early 2000s. Young adult who cherished my favorite team of all time, the 05 white Sox win the WS! An adult who emailed Rick Hahn before the “mired in mediocrity” press conference saying they were mired in mediocrity (coincidence?). An adult who has followed along the last decade but has lost interest due to Jerry’s incompetence and apathy.

Okay, bye!

6 minutes ago, SkokieSox said:

Not equal in that it isn’t unreasonable. It’s just not Elias approved. 

No, it’s completely unreasonable and your consistent shots at Elias because he doesn’t want to get ass raped by your team is really old and pretty childish. 

And btw, just to clarify how I know it’s unreasonable..if anyone was offering a package like that or anything close to it, the deal would be done. In fact, we are hearing from a local Chicago writer that teams aren’t trading for Cease right now because the ask is too high.  So yea, it’s completely unreasonable and the evidence that is true is overwhelmingly obvious.

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sports Guy said:

No, it’s completely unreasonable and your consistent shots at Elias because he doesn’t want to get ass raped by your team is really old and pretty childish.  

First time I’ve mentioned Elias. Your views are welcomed, but tone down the arrogance. You’re in a debate of opinions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

And btw, just to clarify how I know it’s unreasonable..if anyone was offering a package like that or anything close to it, the deal would be done. In fact, we are hearing from a local Chicago writer that teams aren’t trading for Cease right now because the ask is too high.  So yea, it’s completely unreasonable and the evidence that is true is overwhelmingly obvious.

O’s fan positing incessantly on Cease rumors in White Sox message board saying something is getting old and childish is super rich. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

May be a silly question. But what the f*** is your problem? 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

You would think he was a 2017-2019 White Sox fan...too cocky before they'd even really accomplished anything.

Yes, I’m cocky about my team even though I have said I think they are a borderline playoff team right now and need another starter to be much more viable…and I’m worried about them carrying over success based on how they won many games last season.

If you think that’s cocky, I don’t think you know what the word means.

I am super confident what a ridiculous trade request is and I’m also super confident that a ridiculous trade offer hasn’t been offered or else the deal would be done.

Do you think Getz is turning down deals that where they are offered multiple top 35 prospects?

Edited by Sports Guy

• Heads22 changed the title to Cease To Padres per Passan
  • Heads22 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic