3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

Baez is a stone cold idiot lol 

I don't have audio on since I'm working out. Did homie forget the count or was he just showing up the ump? I was perplexed.

Just now, DirtySox said:

I don't have audio on since I'm working out. Did homie forget the count or was he just showing up the ump? I was perplexed.

I think he forgot what pitch it was

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Does Eloy EVER stretch? Like, ever???? I have never seen a man pull or tear so many muscles in my life. There are 50 and 60 year old men in beer league that are more durable than this guy. It's absurd.

He is a malcontent that is most injury prone guy Sox have ever had.

• Like 2

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Does Eloy EVER stretch? Like, ever???? I have never seen a man pull or tear so many muscles in my life. There are 50 and 60 year old men in beer league that are more durable than this guy. It's absurd.

It’s time to move on. I’m fine if he’s out two months.  I don’t have any desire to see him play in Sox jersey again, and I was one of his biggest fans.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Never was. That is why he got the job. Told Jerry what he wanted to hear, including his acceptable salary.

I’m sure he said Tony did a great job, but he would fix the culture of the lazy players.

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

4 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Remember, Eloy was day-to-day with a right foot contusion right at the end of Spring Training.  It was just a matter of time.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s time to move on. I’m fine if he’s out two months.  I don’t have any desire to see him play in Sox jersey again, and I was one of his biggest fans.

I remember being really excited. 

• Like 1

• Quin unpinned and locked this topic