4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

3 minutes ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

If Flexin makes it through 6 with 3ER, its a good start.

This offense is beyond embarrassing. 

4.1 with 9 base runners allowed. He stinks. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

s%*#, I'd take Colas but they want him in Charlotte.

They don't want him in Chicago that's for sure.

Edited by Tnetennba

This is not fun, and a 100 loss season accomplishes nothing. Jerry refuses to invest with money hard working sox fans fork over to him hand over fist. My kids are both at an impressionable age for baseball and they're already tired of all the losing. The entire organization is trash and it wasn't always this way. This is not fun bad. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheBooneLoganEra said:

This is not fun, and a 100 loss season accomplishes nothing. Jerry refuses to invest with money hard working sox fans fork over to him hand over fist. My kids are both at an impressionable age for baseball and they're already tired of all the losing. The entire organization is trash and it wasn't always this way. This is not fun bad. 

Yep, he won’t invest cause they’re losing money due to lack of attendance.  The poor attendance will continue the next few years, so how the hell will this improve?  We know the answer. 

17 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Sorry fellas.

I will not be posting here much if any as this is a dumpster fire that just makes me angry to watch and talk about.

I am excusing myself from this organization until they decide they give a crap

Much respect to all of you who come here daily and give your time, money, and effort to this organization and team.......I can't do it anymore.

I f-king told you to stop watching