4/7 Game thread

6 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

So the most fun aspect of this season is that we are probably THE team this season that other fanbases will feel it is absolutely unacceptable to lose even one game of a series to.

Every time we win a game, it will be fun to read other team’s boards and reddits and see people freaking out to losing to Gavin Sheets’ White Sox. 

Or the old, “KC put up a 10 spot on us. You guys must really suck if you only put up 8.”

How bout a greg appreciation day this fine Sunday? I rarely do I told you sos. But my offseason schtick has been one aspect of the game will always cost us the W. If we get a well pitched start, we can and will blow it with our horrific pen. If we lead in the ninth, we won't be able to close. And days we get good pitching and D all around we'll lose cause we can't hit that day.

Sox are not built for modern baseball. We can't win the game(s) within the game. Too weak in too many areas means 40-50 wins IMO.

• TLR 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

His stuff is good but he has no clue where it’s going.  He can be DFA like most of the team.

I’m tired of guys who have “good stuff” but no control. As I said before give me a guy like Drew Thorpe before a guy like Michael Kopech.