4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT

5 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Vaughn and Sheets should platoon 

I'd rather have sheets out there daily, at least there's the threat of more than 2 bases with Sheets.  Plus he's a taller dude and he made an amazing play the other day

Left adductor straight for moncada

can someone explain exactly what this body part actually does, besides steal money from our baseball team

edit: it's basically a groin strain, based on the google image search i found

Edited by joejoesox
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

can someone explain exactly what this body part actually does, besides steal money from our baseball team

Steal money from poor JR.

Well that was almost 5-4.

Jesus.

These guys all hurt the same fucking muscles. That's not a coincidence. It's a major flaw in their training program. Too much focus on mass and strength, not enough focus on stamina and flexibility. You won't convince me otherwise. The injuries with this team are systemic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

These guys all hurt the same fucking muscles. That's not a coincidence. It's a major flaw in their training program. Too much focus on mass and strength, not enough focus on stamina and flexibility. You won't convince me otherwise. The injuries with this team are systemic. 

Why does it only happen to these 3 all of the time throughout the entire organization?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

They wanna be built like Arnold when they are baseball players. Sox should have hired a yoga instructor 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Why does it only happen to these 3 all of the time throughout the entire organization?

This is the most injury plagued team in the MLB... Their pitching staff is the same story. The fucking manager just commented on Moncada playing through an injury to the same body part that just knocked him out of the game. It's crystal clear their training staff has no fucking idea what they are doing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

i think they're suggesting that these 3 guys probably all train together, use the same training regimens, etc etc

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

I really wanted Moncada to have a great first half so they could get some real value for him at the deadline.  Looks like he'll always be almost worthless.  Eloy too.  Great "championship core" they had there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I really wanted Moncada to have a great first half so they could get some real value for him at the deadline.  Looks like he'll always be almost worthless.  Eloy too.  Great "championship core" they had there.

I guess this means Elvis Andrus will probably show up in a Sox uniform soon.

29 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

LaRussa was right again to tell these guys not to run hard.

100% he was. You beat me to it. Tony is the devil according to many here, so they won't admit it.