4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Alright, if I gotta listen to Southside Standup everytime after a win, I'm fine with losing. 

I’ll admit I’ve watched hardly any of the tv broadcast this year because this product is awful but I tuned after the 6th today and he’s god awful…it’s like he’s trying too hard…cringe worthy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Yea, I have no idea what @caulfield12 was talking about lol. Dude was bringing the heat

Two batters earlier all his fastballs were 98-99.

Must have been amped up for Ramirez and potentially Naylor...who would have been even more fun to take down with Ramirez on.  More stressful for viewers at home, though.

Cleanest two inning save for the White Sox in years, though.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

I’ll admit I’ve watched hardly any of the tv broadcast this year because this product is awful but I tuned after the 6th today and he’s god awful…it’s like he’s trying too hard…cringe worthy

Stand down...report back to the barracks.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Two batters earlier all his fastballs were 98-99.

Must have been amped up for Ramirez and potentially Naylor...who would have been even more fun to take down with Ramirez on.  More stressful for viewers at home, though.

Cleanest two inning save for the White Sox in years, though.

Oh he was “only” 98-99 haha

3 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Sox win......we fuckin!

Pretty pretty good.  Ended Guardians' 5 game winning streak, they didn't even have a single one that long for all of 2023.

Fans must have thought going into game and then after it was 5-5 that the game was over twice.