AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 06:11 PM)
Great game.

Worst part about hawk only doing road games is he won't call any more walkoffs for us

Maybe Hawk only doing road games is affecting attendance...............................................

The box says the attendance was over 20, 000 today. If most of the seats were empty they must simply be counting tickets sold.

Now to the game itself.

After the Sox took the lead in the eighth inning you hoped they could close it out. But the offense is so bad they simply aren't giving the pitchers any room for error. And it's unrealistic to think they could go an entire season without coughing it up once in awhile.

Wasn't able to see the game so I don't know if the Sox were being aggressive on the bases trying to force the Rangers into making plays (which they did) or if it was simply stupid base running. Someone will have to let me know on that one.

Sox actually had double digit hits and multiple base runners which is very good.

Garcia is getting worse daily it appears, box today said he left more guys on base. With Ventura saying they have no plans to send him down, that's a bad sign to me. How can you not do so right now? And if there aren't any better options in the minor league system what does that say about the system if you can't replace a guy hitting what, .150? (Even for a short time...)

Glad to get the win though.

Mark

There was about 20k there today. They don't stay at baseball games in extra innings and many moved to the sunny part where it actually was warm.

I did find out from a guy sitting behind me before the last AB, Jose Abreu had no business being on a major league field and he also sai David Robertson is too scared to be a closer.