Sox Summer Camp Catch All Thread

Vote4Pedro

2 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Looks like our old buddy Nate Jones has made the Reds Opening Day roster. I wish him well though there's always another injury for him on the horizon.

My arm hurts just thinking of that wacky pitching motion of his. During the stoppage I forgot about the large group of relievers who are ineffective.

Vaughn is the new Tank.  He is a combination of Jake Burgur and Viciedo, which has me somewhat concerned, especially if he adds some girth with age.

Mercedes is probably more like a B-52 bomber - big, heavy and designed to do one thing - drop some bombs. 

I want Mercedes on the roster.  He is too much fun to pass up....like the Fridge on the '85 Bears. 

Edited by tray

3 minutes ago, tray said:

Vaughn is the new Tank.  He is a combination of Jake Burgur and Viciedo, which has me somewhat concerned, especially if he adds some girth with age.

Mercedes is probably more like a B-52 bomber - big, heavy and designed to do one thing - drop some bombs. 

I want Mercedes on the roster.  He is too much fun to pass up....like the Fridge on the '85 Bears. 

I am just as excited about Vaughn as I am Eloy. Maybe even more. The White Sox haven’t brought up a power hitter with this guys knowledge of the strike zone since at least Maggs. Maybe the Big Hurt.

10 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I hate to wish ill will on people BUT

If Mazara is out due to whatever reason that most likely means Leury in right and Madrigal guaranteed on the opening day roster.

I actually think Engel is the first option to replace Mazara in right.  With that said, there's been no indication yet that Mazara is in danger of missing opening day.