4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

14 minutes ago, wegner said:

That AT&T roommate guy is just a dick...can't they just have Lily do all the AT&T commercials?

lo It's an Xfinity ad but no one notices.

4 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I thought the whole narrative was with TLR, fundamentally the team would be sound. I’m beginning to believe it’s just the players. 

They’re not in little league. Managers aren’t there to teach them how to play baseball. 

1 minute ago, mqr said:

They’re not in little league. Managers aren’t there to teach them how to play baseball. 

No, but the coaching staff he assembled should be going over fundamental things before games and in spring training. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, macsandz said:

Yeah how the hell didn't TLR prevent Robert from getting picked off?! 

Yeah that's exactly what I mean. Nice straw man

This drunk fuck was supposed to come in and take the team to the next level with focus and fundamentals

So far this year they look more clueless and lax than they were under the last dope

2 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

I can't believe we are five years into a rebuild and Billy Hamilton is on the roster and playing everyday. 

This is not the way.

Every teams 6th outfielder us a scrub.  Heck some teams don't have 6.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Yeah that's exactly what I mean. Nice straw man

This drunk fuck was supposed to come in and take the team to the next level with focus and fundamentals

So far this year they look more clueless and lax than they were under the last dope

The entire justification for hiring TLR, despite all of the baggage that comes with him, was to clean up the exact type of mistakes we've been seeing this season.

• Thanks 3

Man I am sick and fucking fired of you guys bitching about DEPTH.  What the fuck more do you want other than 1.5 WAR types like Mendick and Eaton given JR's budget?  Hahn did as well as he could.  Just STFU until next offseason and then b**** about JR's pocketbook.  We have like 9 WAR on the shelf right now.  Unlike you whiners the Mariners crew, including former pro blowers, is impressed with our depth and how good the Sox look despite the injuries.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Capn12 unpinned this topic