7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

Way too many throw away (non-competitive) ABs (of late) by Goodwin, Garcia, Zavala, Collins, Hamilton… even Abreu and Anderson.

Frank Menechino needs to Deliver an emphatic wake up message, to White Sox hitters. The team’s recent lack of plate discipline and situational hitting awareness is confounding. 

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What statement? Pal, im about as optimistic as it gets. I will go blue in my face talking about how dumb it is to dedicate all your big moves to fucking relievers. I wanted positions players..even a starter if you want. Relievers are whatever. Always have been always will be. Look at your own post thinking the sox bullpen was the best in baseball preseason. 

Look guy, I’m a big fan of yours and agree that relievers are volatile.  I also deserve ripping for my preseason commentary on the bullpen.  All that being said, you trying to support the claim relievers are volatile based on a single plate appearance is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.  You rip hot takes as much as anyone and this one is scathing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

I agree with Jason...umps should start announcing reasons for calls to the crowds like they do in football.

"The White Sox have removed Tepera because he sucks this evening"

This is a World Series caliber team? Injuries blah blah blah. They put their chips in the wrong pot. With all these other super teams how can we anticipate competing? The Dodgers said oh Seager is hurt? Bauer’s a POS? Cool story. 

Edited by ShoeLessRob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, we automatically have to support him because we just added him until he sucks so bad everyone turns on him and Hahn.

It’s like anyone coming over from the Northside is deliberately sabotaging the Sox chances.

Ruiz not even warmed up well.

Wow đŸ˜¶