GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Has TA ever looked this bad for an extended period of time like this defensively? I don't know if I've ever seen a worse stretch by a Sox SS than this. He's making errors in just about every game on pretty routine plays. 

It makes the whole middle finger incident look really bad.  His attitude needs some major adjustment.

10 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

What where you watching? 

That was a pretty damn good AB by McGuire, who also got fucked by Stevie Wonder calling balls and strikes. 

I know he fouled several off. The result was a catastrophe, a weak infield pop up when Sox needed a sac fly or hit.

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Come on bro

Your backup catcher was put in a situation he does not belong in.

He had pitch after pitch down the middle 

This game is on the umps

Our angst is on the wrong people..

We should know....

Has our manager lost his mind?

Has or all star shortstop stop giving a fuck 

Is our mvp 1st baseman done as a productive baseball player

It all starts with the manager 

Fuck 

Why are you arguing with me???

You do know both the Sox and the ump can suck right?

1 minute ago, Spumoni said:

It makes the whole middle finger incident look really bad.  His attitude needs some major adjustment.

This should be a humbling experience for him and the team. 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I'm just telling u your anger is directed in wrong places 

BUT 

go ahead blame the umps for a team that is a dumpster 🔥 

12 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Some of the players in the minors right now are playing better.

Getting rid of Collins and having the replacement be McGuire bothers me. My gut tells me several of the Sox reserves reek.

Slightly off topic.  New article on MLBTR:  CONFORTO STILL NOT THROWING - ". Mike Puma of the New York Post relays that the shoulder injury was significant enough that surgery was considered, although Conforto opted to forgo that and try to let the shoulder heal. Although Puma doesn’t provide any specific diagnosis of the injury, he reports that Conforto has still not resumed throwing and even suggests it’s possible Conforto may not be able to return to the field at all this season.

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

I'm just telling u your anger is directed in wrong places 

BUT 

go ahead blame the umps for a team that is a dumpster 🔥 

Oh I've got plenty of anger to go around, 2Deep.

Pardon me while I break out my TLR voodoo doll.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

I agree, it doesn't matter why the game was in the situation that it was...the bottom line is the ump helped out the pitcher on the last 2 batters.  There is no question about that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Getting rid of Collins and having the replacement be McGuire bothers me. My gut tells me several of the Sox reserves reek.

McGuire is the solid defensive replacement at catcher we've needed and nothing we've seen says thats a bad move.  Collins has had a solid ~30 ABs this year, let's check in at the end of the year.  That being said, everyone agrees McGuire should not have been batting there in the 9th.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Eloy was supposed to be a .300/40 homer guy.  Ironically, Cease and Kopech are progressing big time.

I like your posts generally but anything negative about Eloy is misguided tonight. He came through with the leadoff double and should have scored easily if not for pathetic at bats as Sox hitters appeared to be praying for bases on balls rather than slashing hits against a lousy closer.

Let this marinate 

Leury Garcia batted 

3rd or 2nd in last three games

That did not happen during rebuild 

WTF are we doing........this is a fucking clown show. Im more mad about this then I am about 5 losses in row.

If you are not as mad as I am then you just don't fucking get what is happening here.