5/17: White Sox Vs Guardians- 7:10P

kwill

17 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

If I'm Minny, I'm feeling pretty good right now. Sox are out of it and Cleveland does not look like a .500 team.

Cleveland is just flat out bad without McKenzie and Ramirez.  This pitcher today is absolute trash.  Couldn’t even miss bats in the minors.  

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Cleveland is a mediocre at best team. Is the AL Central historically bad? Only Detroit not being 90 loss bad (and they probably still are) might save it. I think only Minny will finish over .500.

If you get back McKenzie, Jose Ramirez, Naylor, last year's Gimenez, last year's Rosario (best FA SS in theory this year)...2022 Oscar Gonzalez was one of their best hitters in the second half.

Sox killer Cy Civale became garbage too.

But just watch, Battenfield and Bibee and Curry or some totally unknown High A/AA guy will win a Cy Young 2-3 years from now, lol.

Have so many young 1-2 year players mixing into the lineup.

3 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Cleveland is just flat out bad without McKenzie and Ramirez.  This pitcher today is absolute trash.  Couldn’t even miss bats in the minors.  

He has bounced all around the minors...including Houston and TB.

Just now, almagest said:

This pitcher really sucks lol

Sox playing well the last two days but holy hell this guy is atrocious.  Stuff is garbage and mediocre at best command.  And someday soon teams will figure out you don’t need to throw Burger any strikes right now because he isn’t taking anything.  

• Thanks 1