Keynan Middleton rips White Sox 'no rules' culture

maxjusttyped

3 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Thank you!!!!!!! Even my wife comments on the neon yellow and green of Moncada, remember Eloys open shirt (disgraceful).  Now the Moncada cancer is affecting Colas.   Get him outta here.

No one will take him and pay 29m unless you are attaching Montgomery or Schultz to him.

Basically we need Ramos to get ready ASAP but he's not quite there yet. 

3 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

This is probably the most excitement we've had as fans this season.  I imagine more and more stories will start leaking.  Hahn will talk at 3:15 and make it seem like everything is under control and there are no issues.

We need a Baghdad Rick photoshop!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

I don’t think Yoan is too interested in a $1-3M deal in 2025. Consider the lifestyle adjustment that would require!!!! Seriously tho, I do think he’ll be prepared to have a decent walk year if the back cooperates. Seems that may be a big if, however. 

Long COVID, back, I'm tired of the excuses.  Wondering how he can make spectacular plays ever so often with a bad back, but then he missies the easy ones?

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Long COVID, back, I'm tired of the excuses.  Wondering how he can make spectacular plays ever so often with a bad back, but then he missies the easy ones?

Back problems can be intermittant and/or only restrict certain movements, but Moncada has to be one of the biggest busts of this whole rebuild, but we are stuck with him as no one else will take on his contract.

The only hope is that if he can get proper rest and treatment for his back in the close season he won't suck as bad next season. Even is his bat is never more than average he was good at 3B before this season.

28 minutes ago, bmags said:

Maybe i'm too familiar with white sox...

but has any other clubhouse come close to these stories now?

2016 spring training / drake laroche as cult leader
2016 season Chris Sale scissors
2023 season kenyon middleton dragging dirty laundry
2023 season TA/Grandal fight exposed

the only other team I can remember on this level was that one terrible 2012 red sox year that fired Tito? was that 2012?

I was thinking the same thing.  Only thing I can think of is Reggie and Billy Martin, but that was competitive fire coming out, this is like a bad soap opera.

33 minutes ago, bmags said:

Maybe i'm too familiar with white sox...

but has any other clubhouse come close to these stories now?

2016 spring training / drake laroche as cult leader
2016 season Chris Sale scissors
2023 season kenyon middleton dragging dirty laundry
2023 season TA/Grandal fight exposed

the only other team I can remember on this level was that one terrible 2012 red sox year that fired Tito? was that 2012?

What about the 1986 season? Or was that just a disaster from a personnel standpoint?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

What about the 1986 season? Or was that just a disaster from a personnel standpoint?

you weren't even born and I was only around for the second half so I'd say for our lifetimes the sox take the cake for embarrassing atmospheres.

One thing I didn't include was the 2007 locker room story of the blow-up doll. But didn't seem like it fit like these s%*# shows.

• TLR 1

Lmao. An absolutely rotten, busted organization. Through and through. What can Hahn and Grifol POSSIBLY have to say? lol

Grandal wanting to leave for the break early because he wasn't playing in the game, says EVERYTHING about the White Sox culture. There's no fucking team here. It's just a bunch of guys showing up for work. He wasn't playing, so figured he had no reason to be at the game... I mean, what the f***? Is this serious? TA's response was perfect, actually. 

My personal opinion these transactions should be made today

DFA or suspend TA for the remainder of the season (he will never play for the Sox again, exercise the $1m buyout for 2024) and call up Sosa to play SS

DFA Andrus and call up Rodriguez to split time at 2B with ZR and SS with Sosa

DFA Grandal and call up Lee

Team meeting where the law is laid down with clear expectations and punishments are set forth 

Some player better step up and get this s%*# corrected (Eloy, Robert, Cease, and Kopech would be my hope)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

My personal opinion these transactions should be made today

DFA or suspend TA for the remainder of the season (he will never play for the Sox again, exercise the $1m buyout for 2024) and call up Sosa to play SS

DFA Andrus and call up Rodriguez to split time at 2B with ZR and SS with Sosa

DFA Grandal and call up Lee

Team meeting where the law is laid down with clear expectations and punishments are set forth 

Some player better step up and get this s%*# corrected (Eloy, Robert, Cease, and Kopech would be my hope)

But nothing for the manager or FO who put the team together? That's where you have to start

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1