Riordan: Physical altercation between TA and Grandal before AS break

GGajewski18

Been saying on here since 2020 TA is a cancer. Internally it's been a battle with people who wanted him gone and others who wanted him to be the face of the team. Grandal was one of several who wanted to slap the s%*# out of him. It's not popular with this base but Keuchel was right, he just sucked. Lynn, Hendriks, and Abreu tried. 

This all seems coordinated at this point. Who and why?

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • TLR 1

Never a fan of Grandal a flop from the start.  DFA him.  Can't catch anymore and a .180 hitter.  Need to drop Anderson and Moncada by opening day or atleast make them compete for starting job.  They might try going into contract years  but losing them probably the best way to go.

Edited by YonderLaroche
  • Like 1

Just now, flavum said:

I think they wanted to get Korey Lee going before dumping Grandal. But just do it. H

he's definitely going to get called up. Hahn already let that cat out of the bad. Just waiting until he's a bit more ready after his injury.. Then JR can ask TA for plane money for Yaz's flight home.

7 minutes ago, Pal said:

Been saying on here since 2020 TA is a cancer. Internally it's been a battle with people who wanted him gone and others who wanted him to be the face of the team. Grandal was one of several who wanted to slap the s%*# out of him. It's not popular with this base but Keuchel was right, he just sucked. Lynn, Hendriks, and Abreu tried. 

I don’t know but i applaud the effort. Especially if this is all being done to force the hand of management. Keep the stories coming. Next one they should try to include Moncada

Edited by Flash Tizzle
  • Like 2

• Quin changed the title to Riordan: Physical altercation between TA and Grandal before AS break
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

And the hits keep coming, I’ve never seen a season and a team so messed up as what we’ve seen and heard so far, 7 weeks to go, might get better or should I say worse.

See to me this sounds so much like 2016. I feel like I have very much experienced this.

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

And the hits keep coming, I’ve never seen a season and a team so messed up as what we’ve seen and heard so far, 7 weeks to go, might get better or should I say worse.

You're right and this is the most embarrassing and disgusting season ever in my Sox lifetime.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Some say get rid of TA, some say get rid of Grandal......

why-not-both-why-not.gif

They could cut TA a check for about 5.25 mil, and he’d be hitting the road. I’d be happy for him having that much cash…and gone. 

Edited by flavum
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pal said:

What about this story makes you think TA is a cancer?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1