No Official plans to announce for SoxFest

Vote4Pedro

They said they are working on something to "celebrate" fans. So Soxfest is done, until they win enough they feel safe. Cowards won't face the music.

Just more lack of accountability. I wish someone in the media would call them out on it. For it to be August and they have nothing tells you all you need to know. These things are booked often years in advance. Tom Ricketts seems like a bit of a weasel to me, but he faced the music.

I think I mentioned this before, but its often been written on the site that the White Sox hate their fans. I always used to laugh at the ridiculousness of that statement. But every passing year, it seems more and more likely that the statement is true. Fans are just the necessary evil to them.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

The owner hasn't attended in over 10 years, same with KW.  This to me is another indication that Hahn is out he door. 

This is more about former players, seminars and baseball BS.

Nobody would have gone last year or this year to listen to the nonsensical idiocy of Rick Hahn.  

I'd actually like to hear what KW had to say, he was usually a good listen.

Didn't they feed us the same line of BS about honoring the fans somehow last winter?

What a clown car of an organization.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

The owner hasn't attended in over 10 years, same with KW.  This to me is another indication that Hahn is out he door. 

This is more about former players, seminars and baseball BS.

Nobody would have gone last year or this year to listen to the nonsensical idiocy of Rick Hahn.  

I'd actually like to hear what KW had to say, he was usually a good listen.

Didn't they feed us the same line of BS about honoring the fans somehow last winter?

What a clown car of an organization.

If they were listening to fans and replacing the GM, wouldn’t they want to give that GM a chance to go in front of fans and try to get on their good side? This sounds like them knowing they won’t be changing anything so they have to shut the door to keep the complaints out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texsox said:

They don't want to be here, fans are moving on to other things and finished with this franchise. Just move finally. 

Who are you really and how long have you been playing this game? Are you a long time mole whose sole goal has always been to get the White Sox to eventually move to Texas?? On the one hand, well played sir. But on the other hand....For shame, sir, for shame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hawk 1

1 hour ago, Milkman delivers said:

There are two things we know for sure.

1.) They will not have Soxfest.

2.) There will be no front office changes.

There's just certain things that are a guarantee in life. They are:

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. White Sox refusing to fire front office personnel or take any accountability

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Who are you really and how long have you been playing this game? Are you a long time mole whose sole goal has always been to get the White Sox to eventually move to Texas?? On the one hand, well played sir. But on the other hand....For shame, sir, for shame.

Actually I was a huge supporter until about two years ago when I finally accepted the facts.

And not Texas. Still too much competition for a JR led organization. Mexico City or Guadalajara would be perfect. Huge market. Huge appetite for baseball. Great fans. 

36 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Actually I was a huge supporter until about two years ago when I finally accepted the facts.

And not Texas. Still too much competition for a JR led organization. Mexico City or Guadalajara would be perfect. Huge market. Huge appetite for baseball. Great fans. 

How's the Parking??

34 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Better yet, how are the churros?

34 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Better yet, how are the churros?

Now that you mention it, the food might be outstanding. Ok, I might be in.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jake said:

Sox probably see this as something expensive that, for now, will just make fans more pissed off during a time of year at which the anger is at more of a simmer.

I'd debate your use of the term simmer, it's a lot hotter than that.