8/25, 6:10 CT - White Sox vs. A's: Pedro's playing rookies on 90s night

Quin

3 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

yep i wanted to trade him... looks like a fraud and only been more the case

Fans like to throw around the word trade but trade for what?  Would they end up with someone better?

This is always the mindset of fans of small market habitually losing organizations.  Poor scouting just creates that vicious circle.

Screaming trade is more emotional than rational with fans.   

51 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

Watched mostly the Brewers tonight, with the Sox on the other screen . this team makes me wonder why I bother with them.

I don't! Another game I said "pass"! I do want to thank all of you, as I come here to find out what I missed and it's never much.

• Like 1

I have a feeling guys now at simply going through the motions, they just don't have the drive and I get it, that's human nature when you've had a season like this.

Now add in little to no accountability and little to no pride and this is what you get. 

35 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I have a feeling guys now at simply going through the motions, they just don't have the drive and I get it, that's human nature when you've had a season like this.

Now add in little to no accountability and little to no pride and this is what you get. 

41AUw0wNduL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

4 hours ago, cuban_sammiches said:

It's a pretty cheap/easy ticket to get, weather has certainly improved and Luis Robert is certainly capable. Enjoy!

eloy hit a home run to us.....right when we got up to use the restroom. naturally. 

still a fun game except I never noticed how fat every white sox fan is. i doubt cubs fans are any better. i think everyone in chicago is just obese. sadder than losing to the a's. 

Edited by nrockway
  • Like 1
  • TLR 1

2 minutes ago, nrockway said:

eloy hit a home run to us.....right when we got up to use the restroom. naturally. 

still a fun game except I never noticed how fat every white sox fan is. i doubt cubs fans are any better. i think everyone in chicago is just obese. sadder than losing to the a's. 

To be fair the whole damn country is morbidly obese and fighting off the type 2 diabeetus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Fans like to throw around the word trade but trade for what?  Would they end up with someone better?

This is always the mindset of fans of small market habitually losing organizations.  Poor scouting just creates that vicious circle.

Screaming trade is more emotional than rational with fans.   

But what’s the point of not trading him? What purpose does he serve pitching on non competitive teams for two more years and then leaving?

You trade him and hope that what you get in return develops and aligns with a more competitive window.

I guess Cease is supposed to be good, but after the sell off of anyone decent from the staff, this is how it was going to be.

Just hard living through it.

Game started early so didn't bother, I'm done with the team period until Getz is no longer interim or permanent GM or EVP. Same if Tony is announced as having a formal role.

Not wasting more time on this s%*#. Perhaps I'll be interested in baseball. Jerry needs to go, that's the bottom line, and fans need to stop giving him a penny.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:
3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol…a “technical issue”, I’m sure that’s the reason

1E374F89-579A-4E74-A928-D7E9E5B6E79E.jpeg

Technically someone got shot.

Edited by Milkman delivers
Yeah, I don’t know how that happened or how to delete the original text. Oops

2 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

We just returned from a cruise and we never saw so many extremely overweight people.

Not to get off point, for the longest time, the word "Obese" was the absolute fattest a person can be, but now the term is "Morbidly Obese" is used to describe this classification 

I'm in the fitness industry and its sad

• Quin unpinned this topic