Cease To Padres per Passan

Chicago White Sox

14 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Then quit wasting time on it.

I wouldn’t if your posters knew the rules and didn’t try to question it. It’s not my fault you guys don’t know basic rules. 

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I wouldn’t if your posters knees the rules and didn’t try to question it. It’s not my fault you guys don’t know basic rules. 

This is your last warning. Stop starting fights about nothing here or you won't have to worry about it.  

• Like 7

On 1/11/2024 at 9:43 PM, Sox72 said:

You know, @Sports Guy, when you calm down all the BS, you’re a legitimately good contributor with an interesting and pretty well-thought-out perspective. 

Well, f*** me. 

Should I just show myself out? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Paper Bag 1

3 hours ago, fathom said:

When you look at what Tampa got for Glasnow, while also unloading Margot’s salary, a lot of these proposed packages are underwhelming. Just move on from the Orioles at this point.

That's why I never got in.  I never thought Elias would offer the type of players the Sox are looking for and I have yet to hear anything to make me think otherwise.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

That's why I never got in.  I never thought Elias would offer the type of players the Sox are looking for and I have yet to hear anything to make me think otherwise.  

25 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Yep. I’ve been skeptical myself.

:::fake cough::::

I'm thinking he's the opening day starter. If anything we can get this thread to 300 pages. I wish Philly was interested, having their fans flocking here would be as fun as a colonoscopy. 

5 hours ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Orioles fans are reaching Yankee fan levels of wanting good players in exchange for their garbage.

What garbage are you referring to? The Orioles have one of the deepest position prospect lists ever, but these rankings mean little to GM's. If Getz likes another teams prospects he will accept that offer. But overpaying for Cease doesn't make sense. Any fair trade would see White Sox disappointed in what they got and Orioles fans upset about what they gave up.

1 hour ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

isnt there a difference with Glasnow though? it was baked in that he would sign an extension (not a Boras guy gives him value in that sense). The terms of the trade were determined by his already existing willingness to complete the extension immediately

• Heads22 changed the title to Cease To Padres per Passan
  • Heads22 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic