2/27 LA Ohtanis vs Chicago KCs

almagest

4 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I'd like to get the year of control back if possible.

I don't know....under the old poster assignment rules Soxtalk held me in the minor leagues for a long time and I've never really forgiven them for that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, wegner said:

I don't know....under the old poster assignment rules Soxtalk held me in the minor leagues for a long time and I've never really forgiven them for that.  

Trust me ur the zach lavine of this board we should have traded you last summer…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Stiff athlete, better suited to 3B — Keith Law

Yeah he looked awkward there for sure. 

IMO, Law and Jimmy both think Gonzalez looks fine at SS, so maybe if the latter has a bounceback season, it could ultimately be 3B Montgomery, SS Gonzalez, 2B Ramos.

Still need a couple savages for the OF.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Trust me ur the zach lavine of this board we should have traded you last summer…

Since I don't follow the NBA, I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not, so I just went ahead and thanked you for your wonderful post,

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Colas is 0-3, 2 K's and a groundout. the two K's were both on 3 pitches and the groundout was on the first pitch, a total of 7 pitches to record 3 outs. I'm still hyped about that infield single but I'd like to see him start hitting the ball actually. Did make a nice play in right field. 

8 minutes ago, nrockway said:

Colas is 0-3, 2 K's and a groundout. the two K's were both on 3 pitches and the groundout was on the first pitch, a total of 7 pitches to record 3 outs. I'm still hyped about that infield single but I'd like to see him start hitting the ball actually. Did make a nice play in right field. 

Some non-Statcast games will record every strikeout as 3 pitches and every ball in play as the first pitch (and every walk as 4 straight balls), but that's not what actually happened. He's had some good takes today.

Edited by Autumn Dreamin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Autumn Dreamin said:

Non-Statcast games will record every strikeout as 3 pitches and every ball in play as the first pitch (and every walk as 4 straight balls), but that's not what actually happened. He's had some good takes today.

oh, interesting. thanks! there goes trying to track his ABs I guess

5 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Non-Statcast games will record every strikeout as 3 pitches and every ball in play as the first pitch (and every walk as 4 straight balls), but that's not what actually happened. He's had some good takes today.

Yes happens every spring when people follow along on Game day and don't actually watch what's happening.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nrockway said:

His swing still looks bad.  I wish he would sell out for more power.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Some non-Statcast games will record every strikeout as 3 pitches and every ball in play as the first pitch (and every walk as 4 straight balls), but that's not what actually happened. He's had some good takes today.

That's really good to know. I thoughtbhe was working on that chasing.

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Quin unpinned this topic