4/15/24 - KC @ CWS, 7:40 PM Eastern

Just now, Capn12 said:

I'll be honest....I knew it was going to be a rough season, but I didn't see a 2-14 start, with 4 losses to KC, being on the docket.

It was hard to underperform this teams offensive expectations,  but here we are.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It was hard to underperform this teams offensive expectations,  but here we are.

The warning signs were there with the injury to the 2-3-4 guys looming.  But yeah, this is ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

“But he has no position!!!”….yet one of the smartest front offices found a role for him

"But he won't be on the next Sox Championship team!!!!" LOL. I'm happy with two big upside pitchers and a raking CF prospect. 

8 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

"But he won't be on the next Sox Championship team!!!!" LOL. I'm happy with two big upside pitchers and a raking CF prospect.

May want to fact check this. SSS I know, but he’s doing the opposite

Edited by Bob Sacamano

16 minutes ago, fathom said:

The warning signs were there with the injury to the 2-3-4 guys looming.  But yeah, this is ridiculous.

Even the guys who are here are historically bad. Like we knew they wouldn't be good, but guy are ducking way under even their own shitty career numbers which isn't easy to do for a lot of these guys.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

No, Luis Robert is literally at home raking his yard.  There can be no other logical explanation. 

• Thanks 1

Vaughn has to sit. We need the networks to cover the shutouts and change will come. Eloy and Moan are not the answers. 

• Like 1

only thing left to root for is maximum embarrassment for jr. of course, he has no shame so there’s nothing to root for at all. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1