4/24 - Good Guys @ Twins 6:40 CT - Crochet Vs. Ryan

Please don't win, I don't want to make a thread tomorrow.

Benintendi batting 5th, again, sigh. Noted contact hitter Gavin Sheets manning the 2 hole.

Anyone else notice Crochets ERA is approaching 6 now?? YIKES!

image.png

Edited by T R U

2 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Are we sure Crochet is good? 

I mean, he has a 3.86 FIP, 2.86 xERA, 34 SO/6 BB and is 4th in the league in Ks and likely will lead the league after tonight.  I think he's pretty good.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Are we sure Crochet is good? 

No, no we are not.

Its almost like he is wearing out already. Im shocked I tell you.

IP this season each start... 6, 7, 5, 4, 3 with less effectiveness each start. I wonder what the issue is....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I mean, he has a 3.86 FIP, 2.86 xERA, 34 SO/6 BB and is 4th in the league in Ks and likely will lead the league after tonight.  I think he's pretty good.  

His last two starts have been pretty awful though. Hes also started 3 of our 8 shutouts....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

More likely that the league has adjusted to him, and now he has to readjust. 

Yeah, that's most likely what it is....

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Bad defense and throwing a reliever-turned-starter right into the fire, who would have figured?

52 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Benintendi's ass should be on the bench.  Where is the accountability you preach, Pedro!?

But he's 5-11!!! 

"Ok, we wound up 5-11! Not very good! But there was some worse 'un us. I guess that's one positive way to look at it, we weren't the worst team in the league. But it wa'n't very good. And we're disappointed. And offseason's here, so we'll try to regroup. And try to make this team, this franchise better" -Steve Spurrier

Seriously move Lee up in place of one of the Andrews

57 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

That is actually really interesting.

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Benintendi's ass should be on the bench.  Where is the accountability you preach, Pedro!?

Yes. That non-play in left in 9th inning still rankles me. Does the Chicago press cover stuff like that any more?

25 minutes ago, wegner said:

My month of youtubetv is done so I won't be able to see this one....thank goodness.

I'll follow along here for a wonderful fan experience.

Amazing how people still get worked up. I was hoping MLB would come in and take over the squad like a franchise forfeiture. Maybe do a merger with the A's and solve two embarrassments. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, pcq said:

Amazing how people still get worked up. I was hoping MLB would come in and take over the squad like a franchise forfeiture. Maybe do a merger with the A's and solve two embarrassments. 

That would be fucking hilarious. JR's precious fellow owners force his hand.

2 hours ago, The Grinder said:

I've lost track of our losing streak, is it 7?

The streaks this season are 4-5-6, and 5 and counting…

They kinda have to lose tonight and tomorrow.