6 hours ago6 hr It ends today in an EASY win. Let's call it 6-2. One more to win to making this a legendary team in baseball history.
6 hours ago6 hr Just play solid D and pitch well . go the other way, take the extra base, smart at the plate . don't let Cleveland come up for air.
6 hours ago6 hr If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.
5 hours ago5 hr 1 minute ago, Baron said:I'm so freaking nervous. Going to be hell at work.I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)
5 hours ago5 hr 7 minutes ago, Quin said:I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)That was a good idea. I didn't even watch the last game because of how late I had to work. Felt like a fever dream when I was watching the highlights.
5 hours ago5 hr 50 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.It's about walks. If they don't walk the Guardians and keep walks to a minimum they will win. Especially in the 1st inning....
5 hours ago5 hr 11 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The one thing I ask, is no matter what happens to us, do not let it be the Yankees.Tampa has their number.
4 hours ago4 hr 24 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The one thing I ask, is no matter what happens to us, do not let it be the Yankees.Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell.I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.
4 hours ago4 hr 22 minutes ago, Quin said:Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell.I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.More of who might be there versus anythign else...
4 hours ago4 hr Figured Hagen would open - but they might be planning on using him later.Hopefully the walks didn't scare them away from him. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by harkness99
4 hours ago4 hr Hawk called into Waddle & Silvy yesterday, its on youtube. He talked about the Sox for a bit, it was good to hear his voice. He sounds the same.he also confirmed that this team has TWTW Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by Green Line
4 hours ago4 hr 9 minutes ago, Green Line said:Hawk called into Waddle & Silvy yesterday, its on youtube. He talked about the Sox for a bit, it was good to hear his voice. He sounds the same.he also confirmed that this team has TWTWHopefully the guy is happy. I know there was some bitterness over the way he got run out, and I don't blame him. Dude deserves his victory lap every chance he gets.
3 hours ago3 hr I'm heading to the game to arrive around 2pm. I'm going to savor today. I can't wait to take it all in.It's hard to believe they aren't going to win today, but even if they do lose, I think they'll win the series tomorrow. What an amazing journey this season has been. Best team story in baseball in a long time IMO.
3 hours ago3 hr Had a 4pm call scheduled for today that I couldn't keep on the calendar...my priorities have to be in order. To reschedule, I actually had to pull up the ALCS schedule. Tough time to be a Sox fan.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.