AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 13, 2016 -> 08:58 PM)
Sale is the best pitcher in the American League and perhaps in all of baseball.

Kershaw is still king.

Quintana's gonna have to deal tomorrow to retain his title of top AL pitcher in terms of fWAR.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 13, 2016 -> 09:00 PM)
Kershaw is still king.

Quintana's gonna have to deal tomorrow to retain his title of top AL pitcher in terms of fWAR.

Yeah I'd say Kershaw is still better.

That +41 RD is looking sexy. So, this offense might actually be good. Adam Eaton is on pace for like a a 7 WAR season. Lawrie is on pace for about 4. Ditto Frazier. Ok then Hahn, you keep doing you. Club has been completely remade and it feels good man. A lot of new faces the last few years and a lot of new contributers have replaced the good old boys club of laggards that were either has beens or never wasses from the end of the KW regime.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

Sale is in cruise control mode right now. He can do anything he wants to do on the mound. Just a terrific pitcher.

And just my opinion but Dan Plesac is very good to listen to. Knows the game, very pleasant voice.

I'd love to see if he'd like to come on board as an announcer. He grew up a Sox fan by the way in Gary. He and Stone would give them the best analysts in the game.

Mark

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ May 13, 2016 -> 09:28 PM)
Sale is in cruise control mode right now. He can do anything he wants to do on the mound. Just a terrific pitcher.

And just my opinion but Dan Plesac is very good to listen to. Knows the game, very pleasant voice.

I'd love to see if he'd like to come on board as an announcer. He grew up a Sox fan by the way in Gary. He and Stone would give them the best analysts in the game.

Mark

Abreu is not good at first base. Not at all. I know he was looking for s*** to say but come on.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 13, 2016 -> 09:32 PM)
His contract is going to be so ridiculous.

The Sox have Jose, Q, Sale and Eaton locked up to some of the most insane contracts in baseball mostly because Hahn was smart enough to realize whicih way the wind was blowing with pre arb buyouts.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 13, 2016 -> 09:03 PM)
Good teams bounce back like this.

Sale saved a much overworked bullpen. Hopefully Q can do the same tomorrow.

Yep, the entire pen has now had two full days off. Jones and Robertson have had three. Even a guy like Jennings who threw 60 pitches over 3 days time should be back to full strength.