Sox vs St Louis Covids Game 1 8/15 thread, noon start

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Cuz Ricky wants to use the entire pen next game I guess....has Flores been announced the starter next game yet or no?

Just seems they’re going through the motions instead of actually trying to win each and every game.

14 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ok I thought Delmon Young had more game power than he did. Looking for another guy. 

Basically what I was saying was that Eloy looks like he might be a .260/.310/.800 guy.  If he's playing defense like crap idk if that's very valuable. 

Marcel Ozuna?

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I think you're a tad bit more optimistic than the majority about right now...

That was a cheer...not a prediction for this inning.

Big inning in the 7th for a walk off win!!!  Their closer will be cold :gosoxretro:

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm having this sinking feeling that they might only be as good as they were in 2016. 

Maybe win 82 games if everything goes right. 

82 wins this season would be pretty impressive.......

I think this team will come to life if/when there is a change in management. Much more talent than the 2016 Sox 

13 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm thinking back to when Giolito had issues with his velocity being inconsistent in 2018 and I think it has to do with his release point.

When his release point is messed up he loses velocity and command. He needs to hit the video room with Cooper. 

Cooper and technology.  LMAO   I am sure that they use video I am also sure that Cooper is probably rocking a flip phone.