Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option

Greek-konerko

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

Being the benevolent staff that we are, we have reviewed your reputation count history and awarded you what was appropriate for your posting history.  There is no appeal process.

Wow! My reputation points have been stripped! The totally corrupt moderator staff strikes again. Smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, fathom said:

Pure speculation, but it wouldn’t shock me if we see Eaton bat 2nd

If Renteria slotted Eaton second on a regular basis, this board, Steve Stone and Ozzie Guillen would go apeshit, but  when LaRussa does it it will be mostly crickets / shout down those who question the decision.

Eloy, Abreu, Anderson, Moncada, Robert and Grandal should always occupy the top six slots in the batting order when playing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Being the benevolent staff that we are, we have reviewed your reputation count history and awarded you what was appropriate for your posting history.  There is no appeal process.

Sounds like a Supreme Court issue with Chief Justice Jose Abreu

1 hour ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Wow! My reputation points have been stripped! The totally corrupt moderator staff strikes again. Smh

Man who pokes bear repeatedly astounded when bear removes his arm.

"all I did was poke it.  This was so unnecessary.  Everyone warned me but it was fun"

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

22 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

In a completely unrelated story, the Soxtalk Supreme Court has awarded 2073 reputation points to jose Abreu, with options for more.

Thank you for providing an exact number. I'll have to include that in my signature so people know what my reputation points should actually be.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I had 11 rep points on a single post the other day and still didn't win the day. I want a recount please.

You gotta do better than that my friend. To compete with the big dogs such as myself and fathom, you'll have to be getting 30+ reputation points in a given day. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Agree on that.  But dude, if you can’t see why Keuchel’s comment is absolutely ridiculous and deserving of ridicule...I dunno.  

Sure. Just wanted to clarify. Dallas always seemed like he carried himself like a leader to me, but that's a little heavy. I really hope between this, Eaton and TLR we're not about to have a repeat of Sale's last days in the clubhouse.