4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

I like the top 7 in this lineup. Let's score some runs. Are we gonna win tonight? I'm sick of teams that struggle winning on the road.

Also I didn't watch closely last night. How did Tony do in his first game in a while? Close game so there had to be some strategy involved. Was he masterful or was he the same as RR?

Edited by greg775

9 minutes ago, pcq said:

The question is do you position Vaughn according to the opposing starter or the Sox starter. Or both. 

You position him towards the line and tell him to never go to your left. That is Robert territory.

1 hour ago, TheTruth05 said:

Very valid gripe, Leury is definitely playing today if he wasn’t shoved in there yesterday to K a few times

Yep. I'm glad Vaughn is in the lineup today but leury should play against left handed pitchers and not righties. 

Leury hits a lot better against LHP and it would have made much more sense to play Vaughn in left against RHP and collins DH and against LHP you play leury in left and DH Vaughn. 

But I'm happy Mercedes is getting a start today, he has really earned it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Beer will help get any bad taste out of anyones mouth.

I have a beer each day, picked a heavy hitter today barrel aged for a year each in different Weller barrels.

revolution-brewing-db-vsod_1505931867.pn

Had to take a nap afterwards, but ready to go and excited for the game.

Wonder if Keuchel can go five today. Excited to see Yermin and Vaughn bat, a little nervous regarding Vaughn in LF. Hope he doesn't get hurt.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

28 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I have a beer each day, picked a heavy hitter today barrel aged for a year each in different Weller barrels.

revolution-brewing-db-vsod_1505931867.pn

Had to take a nap afterwards, but ready to go and excited for the game.

Wonder if Keuchel can go five today. Excited to see Yermin and Vaughn bat, a little nervous regarding Vaughn in LF. Hope he doesn't get hurt.

Wow, world class rating https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22072/320652/

17% abv 😮

• Like 1