GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC

20 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

TLR can straight go F himself. Leury in any spot but 8th or 9th shows the game has passed him by and we are not a world series caliber team with him as manager. 

Of all the managers in both leagues he probably has the best job security. What him worrry?

30 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I guess that’s kinda what we got to work with right now. Still no idea why Leury is anywhere but 8 or 9. TLR gonna be right one these days!

I don't mind having Leury at all nine spots if Tony sez that's the best lineup for winning baseball. 

38 minutes ago, Saufley said:

Of all the managers in both leagues he probably has the best job security. What him worrry?

Just wait until Pete and his Ilk start chanting negative things at games and putting up billboards, he’ll be out of here in no time flat.  😂

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The amazing thing is lineups really don't matter most of the time; it's almost like Tony heard about that from stat "nerds" and wanted to challenge it. So he's gone out of his way to harm his team by throwing out bad players and bad lineups that deprive his best players of getting the most AB's. 

The White Sox's 2-5 hitters in this lineup are 24 for 131 on the season, a robust .183 average.

44 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yep, don't get it either.  Rather see Engel out there, and move Sheets to the bench in the shuffle.

I agree! That would be the best lineup. With Engel, Pollack and Vaughn in OF, we would have a stronger outfield defensively and Engel is hitting better than Sheets. 

51 minutes ago, wegner said:

He is a troll of the highest order....he's got to be, right??

Be it masterful trolling or just his pickled brain still thinking he's the smartest baseball person in the room, its one big fat middle finger to any fan with even a modicum of baseball sense.

• Like 1