5/17 Sox @ Royals Game 2 | 6:10PM CT

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Nah, if this goes on I think there will be massive changes after the season.

I hope you're right. 

I understand the gambles on extensions for Moncada and Jimenez, but both look to not be working and will end with their guaranteed contracts. Hopefully they have a good year in the final year of their deal and the Sox can get something for them. 

Robert, like Sale, will have to wait until his price isn't in the stratosphere to be moved. 

3 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Oh great, this thread is evolving into another "It's LaRussa's" fault BS 😂

It’s not 100% his fault, but he’s a stubborn, arrogant son of a b**** hall of fame baseball person. If they don’t go anywhere this year or next, he has to go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Green Line said:

That's how literally every thread goes when the Sox lose.

Well he deserves plenty of the blame. He’s an awful manager at this point. It’s really not even debatable. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

It’s not 100% his fault, but he’s a stubborn, arrogant son of a b**** hall of fame baseball person. If they don’t go anywhere this year or next, he has to go.

The core is flawed. TLR is making it worse, but this is Hahn's fault more than TLR. 

I despise the TLR hire and him too. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Glad to see that Tony's caretaker is here to make sure no one picks on the geriatric.  

People can't post about a thread without posters calling then names and attacking a person's age. 

Nice judgment on people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Well he deserves plenty of the blame. He’s an awful manager at this point. It’s really not even debatable. 

Its actually extremely debateable, just not to the armchair managers of Soxtalk.

Edited by Green Line
  • Haha 1

I would be happy if Garcia didn’t play as much, Grandal actually hit, Abreu was more like himself, they didn’t hit poorly as a club, starters would not struggle to go through five innings and didn’t lose games like they did to Cleveland. Seems like that is too much to ask.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

The core is flawed. TLR isn't helping, but this is Hahn's fault more than TLR. 

Last year the team produced and TLR killing them on the margins was the biggest problem. I criticize Tony constantly, but he isn't the reason no one in the lineup aside from TA and Robert can hit right now. No manager would be able to overcome that.

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

The core is flawed. TLR is making it worse, but this is Hahn's fault more than TLR. 

I despise the TLR hire and him too. 

The core isn’t fully playing together, to be fair. I despise the TLR hire and the lack of a QO to Rodon. And the bad allocation of resources and the weird bullpen plan.

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

They both need to go.

Doubt it happens this year, they are not in Pace or Nagy trouble.