7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Just now, chetkincaid said:

Something else to think about: If you’re a big time free agent, why would you want to come to this dysfunctional ass team? I mean who’s running the show? Is it the VP of Baseball Operations? Is it the General Manager? Or is it the decrepit old ass manager who only reports to the old ass owner? This team’s front office is so unprofessional. The owner isn’t interested in hiring the best manager available, he wants to hire people he’s familiar with. We got so lucky with Ozzie Guillen but what the fuck was Robin Ventura doing managing the team? What has he done since he left the White Sox?? And you just wait… I’d almost be willing to bet that AJ Pierzynski is the best manager because the owner likes him. Never mind that AJ has never coached or managed a professional team in his life. 

Deflects attention from JR Hahn KW.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Mother fuckers. 

Padres strike again. Must be nice to have an owner who is actually interested in winning. 

Posting here because I thought he could be a target this winter

Yeah right, they won’t have much money at all to spend.

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

The way this team was built is such a disservice to the fan base

Once again, it’s why you don’t let the GM stick around for a rebuild after he couldn’t field a winning team.  The whole organization is such garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan Pasqua said:

With the highest batting average in tonight's lineup being .242.  Honestly MLB is just a piece of shit product at the moment.  

I've never heard of 1/3 of this A's lineup. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yeah right, they won’t have much money at all to spend.

If the Sox were in a comparable situation with a player like Tatis or pitcher like Musgrove (think Gio before covid sapped his ability) all we'd be doing is counting down the days until they depart as FA's, I believe their owner also paid the tax last year which is something we know Jerry won't ever do.