Sign in to follow this  
WhiteSoxFan1993

GT 5/4: SOX at CIN

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

DH tomorrow means another 7 inning game for Cease, good for him.

Yeah, and A full game of Leury at CF, and a full game of Hamilton at CF...and probably Lamb playing one of those games....I think I just threw up in my mouth. 

Looks like they could attempt to get the game in tonight. We’ll see. Old school, they definitely try. New school, f it, let’s play two tomorrow. 

59 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Yeah, and A full game of Leury at CF, and a full game of Hamilton at CF...and probably Lamb playing one of those games....I think I just threw up in my mouth. 

At this point I can't even complain about those players.  They aren't in due to bad lineup construction, they are just the reality of what happened on Sunday 

Odds that one of Madrigal/Vaughn gets a day off today or tomorrow making our lineup look even worse without Robert and no DH?

Edited by manbearpuig
  • Like 2

Would like to see Eaton (leg in injured baserunning) and Abreu (Sunday HBP hand) sit a game or two to let them recover if they are still hurt. They were clearly scuffling Sunday, Tony tried giving Eaton the game off, but Robert's injury changed that plan. Allowing them to recover will help the team more playing near/at full strength vs. scuffling for days attempting playing through it.

Tony has already shown a propensity of playing his preferred players nearly every single game (Abreu, Moncada, Eaton), or until they hit the IL (Robert, Anderson) or are late (Mercedes). 3-4 days rest over 1-2 games makes this the last good window for a while. The Sox are going nowhere if Abreu can't get out of his funk.

19 minutes ago, Vulture said:

No lineup for Sox yet, but Reds have all their regulars in. What a concept

I am scared to see this lineup honestly. 

33 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Whatever happened to Zack Birdy?

Flew the coop

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

At this point I can't even complain about those players.  They aren't in due to bad lineup construction, they are just the reality of what happened on Sunday 

Got Brian Goodwin now.

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Ugh.

Sox did need immediate help and he was the only guy who could play CF immediately besides Luis Gonzalez I suppose.

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

I am genuinely curious to see if Robert receives a funeral.

I picked up this card at the repast.

E0bRp0wXIAEXUh2?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, manbearpuig said:

Odds that one of Madrigal/Vaughn gets a day off today or tomorrow making our lineup look even worse without Robert and no DH?

As long as TLR is the manager, probably very good odds. Why wouldn't TLR sit Vaughn when he can start .143 Jake Lamb or sit Madrigal to start .200 Garcia. 

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

I am genuinely curious to see if Robert receives a funeral.

Jose has Eloy's batting gloves, I think he should also dye his hair blonde for Luis. 

Edited by ShoeLessRob
  • Haha 1