5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox Game 2: 7:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

So your wrong congrats on finally admitting it. It’s a great first step

The Sox only have 3 runs because leury garcia is hitting 2nd and has non competive ab's with guys on base. You celebrating him starting leury and batting him second is honestly amazing. Please keep it coming 

• Fire 1

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

Kopech is an ACE. No if’s ands or buts about it.

He has the edge and is stuff is absolutely filthy! 

Remember he didn’t pitch last year! He’s still getting back into form. Sky is the limit with him. 

Plus he takes his craft seriously! Cut out all social media and is the definition of a workout warrior. His build compared to Sales is that of Giannis vs KD. Both GREAT but you can tell who has a nutritionist and who just goes off raw talent.

He has every ingredient to be an absolute stud. I love that he’s dialed down the velo a bit. He doesn’t need it, he just needs to stay on the field. 

• Love 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Every AB for Moncada lately has been so good. Grinding pitchers into the dust and driving his pitch when he gets it.

Everything that I envisioned Moncada being except the power and SB is coming to fruition this year. I think the power will come with time, the SB are never coming. 

Just now, Blackout Friday said:

He’s going to be a 2.5-3.5 WAR 2b. It’s not something to dream on, but it’s fine. Sometimes fine is enough. I think now is one of those times. 

2.5-3.5 WAR if the production was shaped a bit differently no one would really mind. But his profile is so extreme that many people will spend time fixating on his flaws rather than the end result which is a very good player.