Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin

Chisoxfn

5 minutes ago, Saufley said:

Either of those moves would be inexcusable! 

Well if you think about it, it kind of makes sense from what they have been saying. They are just looking for pitching and they are just going to fill their other needs with lesser position players. I agree, inexcusable and not the approach I would take especially for a team with World Series aspirations but maybe they know what they are doing. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by maloney.adam

8 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

My guess is that they will push the Oscar Colas as our RF of the future story and we will go short term with a guy trying to reestablish himself or go with a third rate RF candidate who will fit their "budget".

cough Joc cough 

The negativity here is just unbelievable. Here we are coming off a 93 win season that wasn't even better because of terrible injury luck, we got young stars all over the diamond,  we have five starting pitchers that could win the Cy Young (Keuchel was top five in Cy Young voting ONE YEAR AGO),  the defense up the middle is as good as any team, we have a bullpen that had great pieces and we've just added two of the best arms available making them arguably the best bullpen in the league...Vegas and every power ranking around has us as a top five team...and post after post after post is "everything sucks" and the only thing that can fix this team is if we get this aging, below average defensive outfielder who had a career worst season (Keuchel is done but Conforto just had a one off??) whom the Mets trying desperately to win, with money no object, and knowing their players better than anyone say, hard pass?   Let's see how things play out.  It's in the 50's tomorrow....spring is in the air...can we just try to pretend we are at the most exciting time ever to be a Sox fan?

• Like 3
  • Fire 1