5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

14 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

TLR has ruined the season for many fans.  JR should listen to his customers.  Get rid of this manager and soon.

Hahn ruined the season with his poor signings.  Tony is just making sure we all know how bad they are which to me means Tony had as much a say as Hahn. 

Michael Jordan iis about as good an executive as TLR.  Both should be out of pro sports. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I was told they built a great young championship core.

I was told this was their window to win multiple championships.

I didn't buy the hype then and I don't now.

I bought the hype cause seriously, on paper, Eloy, Robert, TA, Moncada, Abreu, the various catchers Sox have had, to go with Cease, Kopech, Gio, Lopez (he was supposed to be a stud as u recall), and overrated bullpen guys really looked like a dynasty on paper. Eloy, Robert, Abreu, Moncada in itself was a dandy foursome to dream about.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

We are not  a good baseball team.

Nothing about this team says they wake up.

They have morphed into their manager

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE 

No energy. No accountability.  No adjustments. Same old crap every game over and over.  This tree needs to be shaken big time.

45 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I was told Rick Hahn is an elite GM.

I was told La Russa would have the team ready to play and would never be out managed.

I was told Grandal is an elite 120 game per season catcher.

I was told Mazara, Eaton and Pollock were the answers in Right Field.

I was told Nick Madrigal, Cesar Hernandez and Josh Harrison were the answers at Second Base.

I was told it was genius to rush an extension with Lance Lynn, and a acquire Craig “Our Best Idea” Kimbrel last July after heavy usage the first four months.

I was told a lot of things.

You were told a lot of lies.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Sox as usual we’re swinging at everything.  Not working any counts.  Not being patient and waiting for a good pitch to hit.  TLR, when awake, should start giving some take signs when warranted or give more playing time to patient hitters that work the count and take walks.

41 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Sox as usual we’re swinging at everything.  Not working any counts.  Not being patient and waiting for a good pitch to hit.  TLR, when awake, should start giving some take signs when warranted or give more playing time to patient hitters that work the count and take walks.

The only "take sign" Tony has given in 2 years was to Yermin and he ignored it. Tony decided that was enough of being ignored and went back to sleep. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Harrison and his .174 BA & .248 OBP really hit 2nd.  And the pickled brain corpse really thought it was a good idea?  It couldn’t be more obvious he’s grasping at straws and doesn’t have a fucking clue what he’s doing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Harrison and his .174 BA & .248 OBP really hit 2nd.  And the pickled brain corpse really thought it was a good idea?  It couldn’t be more obvious he’s grasping at straws and doesn’t have a fucking clue what he’s doing. 

Did any reporter even ask him?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

Cesar is currently hitting .281 with an OPS+ of 101 while playing somewhat above average at 2nd for the Nats. He's not Roberto Alomar, but his play so far would be serviceable even on a contender. I still don't understand what happened there.

• Like 1