4/7 Sox @ Pirates 3:12PM CT

44 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

On the road to Pittsburgh currently. Excited to check out PNC Park for the first time. From what I have heard/seen it is a gorgeous park.

Good stuff.  A quick review of the ballpark for us would be great.  Have Fun.

25 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Oneil Cruz is one of my favorite players to watch on both sides of the ball. Reynolds on a tear and Trade Target 1A to Ohtani. Bae coming up clutch and K'Brian Hayes the first player they've extended long-term since the Polanco Era of misfires.

The Bucs almost sound as good as the Friars.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

On the road to Pittsburgh currently. Excited to check out PNC Park for the first time. From what I have heard/seen it is a gorgeous park.

So jealous! Have heard nothing but great things. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It is an awesome park.  Beutiful view of downtown and the Clemente bridge.  I went last year for the first time.  Best seat is 3rd base line if you haven't gotten tiickets yet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Let me know if you want any tips, attended about a half dozen games there.

50 minutes ago, wegner said:

Over how many years?  200??

Eventually the full bill will come due but not for another 4-5 years, possibly 6...

At that time all the pitching deals will pretty much be cleared and they will be left with Cronenworth, Machado, Bogaerts, Tatis and Ohtani/Soto.

Edited by caulfield12

3 minutes ago, DFAthewave69420 said:

Jose Ruiz has been DFA'd.  Announcement coming soon.

That’d be surprising this early but maybe Sox realizing their pen is going to get fried without a long man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Let me know if you want any tips, attended about a half dozen games there.

Balta is back! Now we just need the triumphant return of SS2K5 and it will be just like the olden days.