White Sox at Rays, 4/22/23, 3:05 pm, Fox TV.

Balta1701

I have no idea why they didn't bunt. There was no way Zavala, Sosa, or Andrus were going to put together a good a bat there. Especially knowing they were running the top of their order out in the bottom of the 10th.

Sox are in the worse position a team can be in. They are just good enough to lose. Opponents score 2, Sox get 1. Sox score 7, opponents score 8. This team is in huge trouble and their manager not ready for the job!

Edited by Soxfest
  • Like 2

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Pedro is so over matched.  There was zero chance any of those three were getting a hit in the 10th.

Cease needed to be better today. 

Pedro had no business being hired he is a deer in headlights 

4 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Looking at the linescore...how did Cease throw over 100 pitches, allow only 1 walk, but only make it through 4 innings?

The Rays know how to work the count.  The don’t swing at balls out of the strike zone and make opposing pitchers go to a lot of 3 ball counts.  They are the anti-White-Sox.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Is it me or are there no quick fixes for this team? So much bad 

Hire a legit outside the organization talent evaluator who can tear this organization from top to bottom, and weed out all the junk that zero salvation.  Players, coaches, scouts, front office.  Everyone goes.

• Like 3

What a boring, long game. I bet the Sox announcers said the Sox lost a thriller. Sox hitters too many Ks too few walks and homers. The last pitcher was the one who failed again. Cease goes 100 pitches, five innings. Sox I've said it before are ill equipped for the modern game.

Somebody posted on here recently the Sox are going to lose a gazillion close games. Only wins they'll have are a few blowouts here and there on nights the offense is blazing.