5/2- Twins vs Sox, 6:10

flavum

Just now, JoshPR said:

Other than colome the pen was alright tonight. I kinda like that Middleton dude. Not bad stuff. Santos could be promising too. 

Well other then the end how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Boomer Humor...I can say that at 53 1/2, lol.

You almost knew that Colome was going to get touched up.  The shocker was the unheralded guys like Santos and Middleton holding up in high leverage situations.

I'm almost 48 never heard of that .... 

13 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

I'm almost 48 never heard of that .... 

Everything went extremely well with the performance, with the caveat that Mr. Lincoln was killed at the end...which pretty much overshadowed all of the positives of the evening combined.

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Everything went extremely well with the performance, with the caveat that Mr. Lincoln was killed at the end...which pretty much overshadowed all of the positives of the evening combined.

Yes, but this quote wasn't funny or accurate in the context of the White Sox bullpen tonight. Even if one knew the quote, it did not make sense.

4 IP 4 K 0 BB 2 H 1 R 0 Inherited Runners Scored

2.25 ERA 1.00 Ratio

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

This has been the start I have had circled for Michael Kopech since the start of ST.  Beginning a little behind and with the recovery needed from his injuries last season, it was expected for him to be up and down through April.  Now is the time for him to get rolling 

Kopech has shown good signs of a breakout lately so this start will be vital to whether or not he takes that next step forward.  He will probably be facing a heavy lefty lineup so the changeup will need to be thrown close to the zone to keep em off balance

Kopech has only thrown really one changeup anywhere near the zone this year so unless he focuses on it, he will need his A stuff with the fastball and slider.  When all else fails he will have to trust the fastball and let it rip

HSTqYpn.jpg

An overly ambitious prediction for today's start for Michael Kopech will be 

5 IP, 4 H, 1 BB, 3 ER, 8 K

stewie-family-guy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hawk 1