2024 White Sox Opening Day thread 3/28 3:10 first pitch vs Detroit

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Tim Anderson’s bounce-back was the most obvious thing ever and he is going to far outperform DeJong.

Good for him. Maybe he shouldn't have been absolute dogshit last year. 

• Like 5

Tim Anderson’s bounce-back was the most obvious thing ever and he is going to far outperform DeJong.

because he did one of his patented shanks oppo? Until TA can pull the ball again he's just a 1-2 WAR player at best.

• Like 1

He was a clubhouse cancer and needed to go. I hated his un-warranted arrogance. Made me cringe every time.

• Like 4
  • TLR 2

Just now, fathom said:

I’m more pissed at giving up Burger

Ultimately Hahn shouldn't have been allowed to trade anyone at the deadline. Should have been fired before it. 

So obvious that he remained unsigned until late February. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Baron said:

Ultimately Hahn shouldn't have been allowed to trade anyone at the deadline. Should have been fired before it. 

Depending on what you believe, he may not have even made that trade. Wasn't it rumored they were going to deal Anderson to Miami and then KW came in and sent them Burger instead?

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Crochet looks great….but he still can’t field for s%*#

I almost forgot just how bad he is at fielding. The guy is all arms and legs when he fields the ball. 

Just now, Baron said:

That was KW…Hahn probably had his best one week stretch as GM of the White Sox leading up to last year’s deadline.

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

That was KW…Hahn probably had his best one week stretch as GM of the White Sox leading up to last year’s deadline.

And they both should have been fired before making any trades. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

Depending on what you believe, he may not have even made that trade. Wasn't it rumored they were going to deal Anderson to Miami and then KW came in and sent them Burger instead?

Yeah, this is pretty known