4/5: Chicago Royals @ KC Royals @640 CT - Fedde vs. Singer

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sadly, it seems the most important thing for the rest of the season is that this isn’t an Achilles injury.  Robert and Crochet are the only players anyone should care about.

I'm doubting the Achilles unless it was fairly mild. Achilles he'd go down . I think the calf , hammy, ankle likely.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Lol I only brought it up because I read about 10 different opinions on the call.  Most angles showed nothing , the ones looking at it from the first base view behind the runner, because you couldn't see his foot. After the tag on the foot the glove came up very quick and missed everything else  by a wide margin ,which is what you see from perhaps a LF camera in front of the runner.

Royals announcers were saying the knee . I was like wtf are they looking at. I saw top of the upper half on his foot.

That's the only angle I saw that showed a tag.

I watched on NBC Sports Chicago. On the last replay they showed, it was clear.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

toilet-inner-working-scaled.webp

Funny, and informative....thank you sir. How did you know that I liked that home plumbing exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

This team is averaging 1.86 runs per game. Does anyone here see that improving? 

With Robert and Eloy out, probably not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Funny, and informative....thank you sir. How did you know that I liked that home plumbing exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry?

that museum is one of the best parts of chicago. this team is one of the worst. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

Hip flexor, but that’s also what he messed up badly a few years ago and missed a long time 

Ha damn I was going to put that in my prognosis right before I hit send instead of ankle  when I was trying to recall his major injury. Thought it was hip related

18 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

And it was completely predictable. Who could have possibly looked at this roster and thought they would score runs?

WestEddy and poppysox?

Some posters were saying that DeJong, Lopez, and Fletcher/Pillar would HAVE to be an improvement over SS, 2B, and RF from last year.  Oops.

• Haha 1