Grossman up, Jimenez over, Speas out

WestEddy

32 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I don't care whether Eloy has another AB with this team. Don't care.

Honestly if they don't trust Colas in the field just bring him up and make him the DH.

He seems to be making strides at the plate and IDGAF anymore about Pedro's beef with him.

I'm done with Eloy getting throat contusions from eating too cold ice cream at little kids birthday parties or whatever the f*** the issue is now. 

Edited by SoCalChiSox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

59 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I don't care whether Eloy has another AB with this team. Don't care.

Give him a break.  Imagine if he wasn’t such an athlete.  He might have torn his groin busting ass to first base like he did on that groundout…

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/white-sox-injuries-and-roster-moves

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 2

Lololol I literally just read the new propaganda piece from Merkin with the headline "With warrior mentality, Eloy pushes forward" then cruised over here to find out he just hit the IL.  Somebody put this clown show franchise in a body bag already. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Same ole same ole with this organization.

Also why do we hate Colas so much? Would much rather see him get every day ABs over Fletcher/Pillar/Grossman

Have a feeling Colas did something we don't know about to create this situation. 

I remember there was something about Colas liking Mike Clevinger's ex GF's selfies lol

28 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Same ole same ole with this organization.

Also why do we hate Colas so much? Would much rather see him get every day ABs over Fletcher/Pillar/Grossman

He was rushed and played poorly when everyone was playing poorly and Pedro needed to lash out at someone and was too chicken s%*# to manage veterans.

Then, because we're in a social media era, he stupidly brain-dumped onto Instagram.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Quin said:

He was rushed and played poorly when everyone was playing poorly and Pedro needed to lash out at someone and was too chicken s%*# to manage veterans.

Then, because we're in a social media era, he stupidly brain-dumped onto Instagram.

He also did that before he was called up too. But he still didnt learn. Colas has no one but to blame but himself for that.

10 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Can we designate Eloy for assignment at Wendy's and be done with it.

Add Vaughn to that list. You could go out and sign Brandon Belt off the street and he would put up better numbers.