4/17/24 - KC @ CWS, Game 1, 2:10 PM Eastern

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

This White Sox team versus the Indians team from the movie “Major League” before they came together and started winning.  Who wins?

At least no JR in a bikini having his life size cutout uncovered?

Pedro would love the Tom Berenger bunt/sacrifice though.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, zisk said:

yikes. missed by plenty. the last 2 games i've watched, the umps ended the game for us. i realize we 

suck, but these guys aren't helping.

Like it would really matter, we could get all the calls and we'd still have this record.It's not like the next batter wasn't going to ground or strike out anyway.

3 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Thats fair. A normal team, if it’s 3 runs or less, you can post it. 2 runs is a lot for this team.

Plus he's a busy man. He's a Sox fan and I know he will do it if asked but I didn't want to bother Barack twice in one day if possible.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Plus he's a busy man. He's a Sox fan and I know he will do it if asked but I didn't want to bother Barack twice in one day if possible.

You're right. Better to just combine the games as one. It may be under 5 runs total in 18 innings. That might be generous.

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Minus the off field community work and massive ego.

I meant more when the Sox got hosed on calls and he would just stand there

23 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

that ball was literally never in the strike zone its entire way to the plate.

Nice frame job by the catcher no-one wanted.  It wasn't a strike but when it tails off (correction, tails in)  it just misses the lower inside corner.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
sp
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

1-800-GAMBLER

Better off betting against them at this point.  If this is gonna be ass might as well make some money out of it.

6 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

At least Wegner wasn't the home plate umpire I take it?

I miss Hawk so much. Amazing how bad Reinsdorf has ruined the fun of our baseball team for so many years. Benetti left at the perfect time. Good for him. 

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Nice frame job by the catcher no-one wanted.  It wasn't a strike but when it tails off it just misses the lower inside corner.

It didn't tail off. That would it mean it started as a strike and then went outside from a RHP like on a change up.

It looked like a curve that started outside , that didn't have much bite towards the plate. As someone else said it wasn't a strike the whole way to the plate and it didn't finish as a strike.

• Like 1

Lololololol. They asked Grifol about pinch hitting for Maldonado. "We have the lead. I'm keeping MY catcher in there. He puts the right fingers down, he does the right things."

Get fucked Grifol you fucking loser.

Edited by Paulie4Pres
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Paper Bag 3

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

It didn't tail off. That would it mean it started as a strike and then went outside from a RHP like on a change up.

It looked like a curve that started outside , that didn't have much bite towards the plate. As someone else said it wasn't a strike the whole way to the plate and it didn't finish as a strike.

I meant tailed into the bottom inside corner, but it wasn't a strike.