7/28 Sox/Indians Double Header thread

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

If I was Rick Hahn and saw that lineup I would be calling Ricky's personal cell phone to tell him to stop the non sense.

I would say, "One more lineup like that and you're hitting leadoff next game buddy." Give you a taste of your own damn medicine.

Edited by ScooterMcGee

1 minute ago, fathom said:

There were plenty of us calling for more depth due to the injury history of all the outfielders. It’s not a shock to anyone Eloy hurt himself being clumsy.  

Yup, this isn't some new development and having Adam Engel, Leury Garcia, Nicky Delmonico as starting corner outfielders was incredibly predictable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

There were plenty of us calling for more depth due to the injury history of all the outfielders. It’s not a shock to anyone Eloy hurt himself being clumsy.  

Or that Lu-Gone, Basabe, Adolfo, Rutherford and former OU high draft pick (now with the Rangers) haven't amounted to much at all.

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Yup, this isn't some new development and having Adam Engel, Leury Garcia, Nicky Delmonico as starting corner outfielders was incredibly predictable. 

It’s so simple, if you think you’re a contender, you have to have more contingencies in place than what this organization had coming into the season.